Opinion Kane Cornes media career thread

Still a club champion? Or journalist shit stain?

• I still think he's alright

Votes: 66 25.5%
  • Total Shit Stain

Votes: 151 58.3%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 42 16.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Yea he didn't rock up for any of the 20th anniversary flag reunion stuff, other blokes have some legit reasons being involved with other clubs etc. but if Buckley can rock up to Port maggie reunions & wiggle his media commitments to do it so can Kane.

I doubt most of his former teammates missed him much anyway lol

TRSF: Port 'horror show' puts heat on Ken, why May MUST cop staging fine

We are fickle
Fickle. The supporter base that has been stuck with this fraud for 12 years, 262 games, with no result wanting him gone is fickle.

**** me Kane is a piece of shit. I hope he didn't get invited to the Grand Final celebrations

The best he can come up with:

1. We are among the most fickle supporters. 32,000 still turning up after all these years is fickle.

2. Ken will rightly call his own time when he’s ready.

At least, he highlighted our midfield and defensive ineptitude but no commentary around our forward inaccuracy.

He did say we shouldn’t automatically select Carr as Hinkley’s replacement.

Kane grew up a Glenelg and a Crows supporter. I cannot believe he's Ports mouthpiece in the media. Right now he hurts Port more than he helps.
that a Glenelg and Crows raised person should call us fickle to a national audience should not surprise us. The guy is a regrettable human being, whose motives have always been steeped in selfishness. I’m ashamed that he has any association with my club.

Lol most fickle supporters in the league......righto Kane, stick with Glenelg player mate.

Grant him this, pulling Ken up on "they are a better team then us" by saying they're not a 79 point better team, then saying hes clearly not capable at getting the best out of his playing group.
He's been dribbling shit like that after losses for years, good to finally hear it getting called out.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's set to launch a Volkaneo today about Port

If he launches into the supporter base, get ready for an influx of gay pr0n.

The booing was fantastic and a desperately needed showing from the fans that enough is enough. It's not just about Ken, it's about the board and whole club. We can't tolerate this anymore.

Surprised to actually hear Kane say the club should open up the senior coach recruitment as far and wide as possible.
1719097943013.png

There's no way there's not a self centred motive to everything he says, so at least that gives me hope that maybe he's got wind that if Carr gets the top job he's going to boot Chad out of there and now Kane is against him too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Kane Cornes media career thread

Back