Kerr For Fevola Trade

Remove this Banner Ad

BH i don't think there is any need to get personal. I am a fellow Blues man sharing some mail that i have came across. I don't need to be called names and told to piss off.

You might be sharing news but unless your prepared to put a name to it then there is NO credibility...NONE!!!

I hear Kerr on the radio today before the game and he said again, he wants to stay, the club wants to stay and he wants to be an Eagle for life!!!

They also spoke to Swan and he said there is nothing in the story.

Again, if Carlton were already talking to Kerr they would be in breach on trading and would be dealt with again very harshly.

Also Kerr is contracted, we just can't get him, it would mean trading and trust me WC would be very unlikely to trade Kerr to us after we took Judd.

and let me state again, ratten has said less tahn two weeks ago, as long as he is the coach Fev will be at Carlton!!

I don't care if you believe it or not. How does dropping a name prove anything?

All i have said is parties are talking. Who knows where it will lead.

I come across this inside mail from time to time. If people don't want to hear it then let me know and i will cease.

My mail is that you are FOS....next time you feel like some attention seeking ..please go to another board .

Speaking of trades. Anyone see Naitui (Is that how you spell it???) in the carlton room after tonights game??

Anyone make anything of that?

Only that his fro looks to be designed by Sabco.

Speaking of trades. Anyone see Naitui (Is that how you spell it???) in the carlton room after tonights game??

Anyone make anything of that?

was W.A teammates with Ellard and was simply in the room to wish him the best. We entertained him throughout the game, but we know we wont be getting him. Our recruiters will be hanging around Perth this week to watch Natanui, Rich an Co. play this weekend.

was W.A teammates with Ellard and was simply in the room to wish him the best. We entertained him throughout the game, but we know we wont be getting him. Our recruiters will be hanging around Perth this week to watch an Co. play this weekend.

Be any thoughts at the club about trading to get some high picks in the draft this year? Waaaay early days I know, but from all acounts its going to be a good one this year.

Looks like deals with WCE and Melb at this stage.

I have some good mail (no i can't disclose sorry) that talks are underway with Kerr to come to the blues for Fevola as a straight swap. No draft picks or fancy 3 ways. Straight swap. It's a long way away of course, and no certainty but the powers that be are talking.

My initial thoughts are it would be a fair swap.

No Thanks

Amy Winehouse Board

My mail is that you are FOS....next time you feel like some attention seeking ..please go to another board .

Just discussing something i heard, not FOS, not attention seeking. Would like to contribute to this board being a passionate Carlton supporter. Don't know why people like you turning on one of their own. Havn't posted here that much, but spend most of the time defending Carlton, then i come to the Blues board and still end up defending things. Over it.

I have some good mail (no i can't disclose sorry) that talks are underway with Kerr to come to the blues for Fevola as a straight swap. No draft picks or fancy 3 ways. Straight swap. It's a long way away of course, and no certainty but the powers that be are talking.

My initial thoughts are it would be a fair swap.
Dumb swap. Shows a lack of knowledge of how a team needs to be structured. We lack KP players as it is. They're easily replace through the draft as your know as it is let alone an 80 goal FF. Be a setback not a gain. Besides, Swann has made it very clear that Fev will stay at Carlton and be offered more than the 1 year contract as reported. Your mail must come from Siberia.

It's not my idea, i have nothing to do with it! It is being discussed though.

What if Fev stuffs up next year (like usual). Then we are obliged to sack him and get nothing....I love the man, but he is a ticking time bomb.

The chances of Fev stuffing up are more likely than not as most of us recognise, but trading for a mid to replace our best forward by a country mile would not seem to be a wise move.

Our new hierarchy are not stupid people. If we were to trade Fev it would be for another power forward without the baggage. You would hope so anyway:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Kerr For Fevola Trade

Remove this Banner Ad

Back