Kerr - Still a dirty sniper

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

he didn't enforce much in 06 as he ran through sydney with a broken foot

for sniper read Goodes

seriously you are a goose, what do you base this on? Because he got off a couple of reports? How does that make him a sniper? The reports were jokes and very soft aswell. Snipers dont win two brownlows. But I guess its the best you knobheads have got..

And Drew Petrie gets a week commencing round 1 for a fair bump- don't tell me AFL footy is fair.

1. Pre-season comp, in play, at a contest- 1 week

2. pre-season praccy match, bottom of a pack after the umpire blows the whistle- Oh, um, we don't have the local rules to adjudicate on that.

What a ********. Was under the opinion he may have wised up a bit in the last couple of years but it appears not. Club should suspend him for a couple of weeks to send a message to him in my opinion, should have gotten weeks for that.

seriously you are a goose, what do you base this on? Because he got off a couple of reports? How does that make him a sniper? The reports were jokes and very soft aswell. Snipers dont win two brownlows. But I guess its the best you knobheads have got..

O Rly?

%7BF14FE498-FE52-41E5-A032-CD1A00E320CA%7D_Williams,%20greg%20Diesel%20book.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure why everyone is making such a big deal. Apparently Kerr is overrated, and the Eagles are crap anyway. We'll be hard pressed to win more than a handful of games, and Kerr will get either injured or suspended in the first few weeks of the season.

Anyone would think he was the star player in the competition, playing for the best team, and getting some kind of "golden" run from the umpires.

As for the rules in the WAFL.... basically, the rest of you can go and **** off. How we choose to run our league is none of the AFL's business.

what a filthy piece of cr@p.

HAD it been Baker hed have got 22 weeks, friggin joke.

OMG - Have you even seen the footage?
Blackwell got straight up and ran off without any ill-effects. Claremont and Blackwell have both said they have no problem with what happened. There are an awful lot of people living in glass houses here who really should not be throwing stones. Every club has players like Daniel that the opposition fans hate. Remember how Saints fans cried (along with Reiwoldt) when the big, bad Scott boys got stuck into him?

Wow.. just saw the footage.

As blatant an elbow to the head as there is. The world of AFL is a crazy place.

AFL amateur hour again. Give Andy D a bonus.

Nothing to do with the AFL. Falls within the jurisdiction of the WAFL. It didn't look pretty, but Blackwell stated he had no issue with it. Mind you he is as tough as nails, like his old man.

OMG - Have you even seen the footage?
Blackwell got straight up and ran off without any ill-effects. Claremont and Blackwell have both said they have no problem with what happened. There are an awful lot of people living in glass houses here who really should not be throwing stones. Every club has players like Daniel that the opposition fans hate. Remember how Saints fans cried (along with Reiwoldt) when the big, bad Scott boys got stuck into him?

OMG so a player says at tribunal "he has no problems with it" and that makes the thug less of a thug?

what grade you in?

And are they still playing.............????

Like the ones you mentioned above, this guy should of been traded to the horse meat/glue factory years ago.

No but the were still revered down Freo way, and any time they were cited it was seen as 'bias against purple' or racism in Jeffrey's case as well

Still, at least Kerr hasn't resorted to more girly actions like some of your current players...

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/sport/a/-/afl/7248909/from-pinching-to-hair-pulling-for-docker/

No but the were still revered down Freo way, and any time they were cited it was seen as 'bias against purple' or racism in Jeffrey's case as well

Still, at least Kerr hasn't resorted to more girly actions like some of your current players...

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/sport/a/-/afl/7248909/from-pinching-to-hair-pulling-for-docker/
Pretty sure Kerr hit a bloke in the balls, which is as low as you can go on the footy field. Ballantyne's actions are nothing by comparison.

Amazing you want to keep defending a bloke who has been little more than a burden on your club the past four seasons.

Pretty sure Kerr hit a bloke in the balls, which is as low as you can go on the footy field. Ballantyne's actions are nothing by comparison.

Amazing you want to keep defending a bloke who has been little more than a burden on your club the past four seasons.

Can you pointed out where I defended him? It was a stupid act and he's lucky to escape punishment for it. In hindsight trading him when we had the chance would have been the best option, but I think Freo fans are well versed on hindsight and trading ;)

And side note: was All-Australian in 07 so it's only 3 years he's been a burden :p

apparently he's locked in for round 1. i dont think DK reckons he is 100% fit as his hammy is still pretty suspect, he just doesnt want to break woosh's heart. so he took the easy way out, but claremont are pretty pro-WCE.

I might be wrong but I don't think you are allowed to elbow downwards, especially on a downed opponent. That is UFC rules, if I remember correctly. I thought you were not allowed to hit a downed opponent at all in Muay Thai.
you are wrong. You are allowed in UFC rules to elbow to a downed opponent. However you are unable to do a "12 to 6" elbow. Imagine hands on a clock etc.

Runner up in the brownlow in that time

When ballanytne does that and wins a flag - perhaps he'll be considered a little higher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back