Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: King or Blake ?

maybe drop nathan ablett and keep all 3

No way, King and Blakey in particular are basically liabilities once the ball has bounced. Too slow. This would be particularly true on a wet day. I'd be more tempted to drop Nate and bring in Varcoe (but I think that'd be a dumb move too).

Re: Confirmed- King in for Blake

The final teams haven't been announced yet so you can't exactly say it has been confirmed.

King may have been playing well in the VFL, but you've really got to consider who he has been up against in the ruck. King has also been quite terrible when given his opportunity at senior level this year.

Blake has done a serviceable job all year and for mine, I think we would be crazy to drop him now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SEN = confirmed. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA.

People are stupid just wait untill tomorrow and evan then all three will be named and we wont know untill sat.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Dumbass.

SEN = confirmed. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA.

People are stupid just wait untill tomorrow and evan then all three will be named and we wont know untill sat.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Dumbass.
Exactly, I'm with you, so much speculation, there's nothing being acheived here.

if its true, i feel really bad for blakey. he worked so hard to get to where he is and he gets dropped right before the big game

I think King should play and start the game on the ball with Ottens forward providing a mismatch.King to hand out as much punishment to Brogan as that will be their plan for Otto.

Feel extreamly sorry for Blake, he can't even get a VFL premiership medal now...
But I do feel that if he played it would be possible we'd lose so I guess I'd prefer King in.
Mark would be so shattered, would any of the other boys know?

Remove this Banner Ad

King In, Blake out...Balme confirmed

Back