Game Day KKKenterlink Toothless Ferals vs P.Cripps 3 votes and the nobel and magnificent Blue Steel of Carlton. #CmonYouBlues

Remove this Banner Ad

Blouse just admit that you're nothing but pretenders. You had your chance to bury the filth at their lowest ebb and cement your place in the finals but you failed miserably. The masquerade is over and the Emperor has no clothes - I know it, you know it, we all know it :$

Blouse just admit that you're nothing but pretenders. You had your chance to bury the filth at their lowest ebb and cement your place in the finals but you failed miserably. The masquerade is over and the Emperor has no clothes - I know it, you know it, we all know it :$
Stfu GIF by MOODMAN

They're still more of a flag chance than your mob.

As funny as it was to watch Carlton lose again, it's less funny watching the Smugpies win and the Ch7 flogs sucking them off.

Even Selwood is joining in the queue, he's gone form ducking to sucking.

As funny as it was to watch Carlton lose again, it's less funny watching the Smugpies win and the Ch7 flogs sucking them off.

Even Selwood is joining in the queue, he's gone form ducking to sucking.
This is why I mute the TV and have the radio commentary on. At least you can pick which station to listen to!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day KKKenterlink Toothless Ferals vs P.Cripps 3 votes and the nobel and magnificent Blue Steel of Carlton. #CmonYouBlues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back