Game Day KKKenterlink Toothless Ferals vs P.Cripps 3 votes and the nobel and magnificent Blue Steel of Carlton. #CmonYouBlues

Remove this Banner Ad

Good morning, flog AvantGardener... here is your new av & sig. Hope you enjoy them :)

AvaAv.gif

Thank you Saveloy Rockstar for my avatar. Collingwood broke my club and my heart... again :(

All other Bay bloosers should feel free to adopt them as well - especially Elmer_Hauser

Last edited:
What happened to EJ?
Missing your girlfriend already are you? :$

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And now, the Top Posts ITT:

The Visy Vagabonds will do this easy. Charlie "Can't Touch Me" Curnow to kick 6 and get 10 frees

Moore historically can't defend and resorts to arm over shoulders and grappling so should get a few frees

Predicting calolton do a number on the toothless making basketballs 400th the worst 400th ever

Just joined in time for the lollingwood melts :)

Blues are back, better than ever !!!

Remember when Carlton won the June premiership and were never going to lose again?

who was the harder front runner this season, COLA or Carlscum?

If anybody says anything about umpires favouring Carlton you have no idea

21-16 :$

Carlton losing and Elmer copping the banzhammer. An iconic duo.

Those Carlton players leave it to Cripps every time

Miss McFlubbin!

At least poor old Elmo left at 3/4 time and didn't have to see that

Eat a bag Carltank. Thirty years and counting:$

Also this was one of if not the all time great MOTY from Elmer_Hauser 🤯

Imagine where that would have gone if he didn't get suspended 🤦‍♂️

Pretty sure he posted a screenshot showing he was in Perth's timezone the other day :$

That's because you're a dumb campaigner who assumes screenshots are taken at the same time they're posted :$

But I’m flattered just the same 👍 Nobody inspects my posts closer than you, Poleland

Congrats on 10 wins in your premiership defence, Collingwood 🥰

Already better than your last flag defence and we still have 3 games to go 🤣 🤦‍♂️ 🤡

1722725673146.png

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day KKKenterlink Toothless Ferals vs P.Cripps 3 votes and the nobel and magnificent Blue Steel of Carlton. #CmonYouBlues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back