Game Day KKKenterlink Toothless Ferals vs P.Cripps 3 votes and the nobel and magnificent Blue Steel of Carlton. #CmonYouBlues

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That reminds me your brions were our bitches for a long time too, fun times as well. :)
That was until the cheque started bouncing and the ARC ****ed you over in the last 2 minutes of an elimination final, looks like that was the beginning of the end cause its been downhill skiing ever since :$

That was until the cheque started bouncing and the ARC ****ed you over in the last 2 minutes of an elimination final, looks like that was the beginning of the end cause its been downhill skiing ever since :$
Excuse GIF by MOODMAN

42 points up then you lost oh dear..

You respond with a minor round game? Fine I'll bite here. I’d respond with a highlights package from THIS year, but given how much we ****ed you over, I’d be here until next Christmas uploading it. So I’ll just leave this here instead.

1722937578521.png

Here’s to many more 119’s over our little bitches for the next decade!

You respond with a minor round game? Fine I'll bite here. I’d respond with a highlights package from THIS year, but given how much we ****ed you over, I’d be here until next Christmas uploading it. So I’ll just leave this here instead.

View attachment 2070723

Here’s to many more 119’s over our little bitches for the next decade!
Undermanned reserve side so brave. :$ :$

Weren't you a laughing stock when leppa and crazy Voss were in charge? Very limited memory huh? :$
We were and very deservedly so too. But then we became a destination club.

Where's the cups since 2003 then?

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
We've already had this discussion yesterday, but here we go again. We've won more cups than you have!

You however have won more spoons! And that's not even including your impending spoon this year!

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day KKKenterlink Toothless Ferals vs P.Cripps 3 votes and the nobel and magnificent Blue Steel of Carlton. #CmonYouBlues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back