Game Day KKKenterlink Toothless Ferals vs P.Cripps 3 votes and the nobel and magnificent Blue Steel of Carlton. #CmonYouBlues

Remove this Banner Ad

We've already had this discussion yesterday, but here we go again. We've won more cups than you have!

You however have won more spoons! And that's not even including your impending spoon this year!
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

how does melting tugger manage to shit up every single bay fred with their incessant childish tantrums
Lol, take chill pill friend I was only bantering with Kabanna about our two clubs history but if flogs like AG and frggr wish to stick their noses in our banter but then start with the personal insults then I don't need to back off, do I? They're both very trashy low tier posters anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where was anything said about Kabannas gender you idiot

Nobody said you did bozo, only ferals call female's "mate".

Understanding Australian Slang: How To Use “Mate” In Australia​

The first thing you have to understand about “mate” is that it is used mostly by guys, to other guys.

Sure, there are exceptions, but it is a very male-oriented word.

Some women will say it. Many like to use it, but more often than not, you will hear “blokes” saying it to other blokes. Especially in the city.

Last edited:

Nobody said you did bozo, only ferals call female's "mate".

Understanding Australian Slang: How To Use “Mate” In Australia​

The first thing you have to understand about “mate” is that it is used mostly by guys, to other guys.

Sure, there are exceptions, but it is a very male-oriented word.

Some women will say it. Many like to use it, but more often than not, you will hear “blokes” saying it to other blokes. Especially in the city.
Old man yells at cloud.gif

Lol, take chill pill friend I was only bantering with Kabanna about our two clubs history but if flogs like AG and frggr wish to stick their noses in our banter but then start with the personal insults then I don't need to back off, do I? They're both very trashy low tier posters anyway.
point out the bantering to me, it just seems like you’re melting 24/7 lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day KKKenterlink Toothless Ferals vs P.Cripps 3 votes and the nobel and magnificent Blue Steel of Carlton. #CmonYouBlues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back