Game Day KKKenterlink Toothless Ferals vs P.Cripps 3 votes and the nobel and magnificent Blue Steel of Carlton. #CmonYouBlues

Remove this Banner Ad

You do have an ignore option if you have a look or maybe just ignore my posts altogether it's not hard you salty sook.
ignoring someone on a forum is cringe. you're just a dumbass. simple as mate

My beautiful friends, must we squabble amongst ourselves over petty issues instead of standing united in our enjoyment of what's truly important: that the Carlton supporters are upset?
This is true and Elmer's melt truly was epic as well but I must honestly say I do get way more satisfaction and enjoyment in watching the Corio scat scum fall from grace because they're filthy disgusting little creatures who irk me no end.

This is true and Elmer's melt truly was epic as well but I must honestly say I do get way more satisfaction and enjoyment in watching the Corio scat scum fall from grace because they're filthy disgusting little creatures who irk me no end.
That Corio scat scum fall from grace has them in 5th, a mere game and % from 1st.

Remind me where Tuggers are?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That Corio scat scum fall from grace has them in 5th, a mere game and % from 1st.

Remind me where Tuggers are?
3 premierships up this century, how many have Carltank won in the 2000's so far?...

season 10 episode 22 GIF
Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News

Richmond have been sitting down and letting opposition walk all over them all year
That’s only cause they tanked for the number 1 pick.. all I can say is thank **** Levi Ashcroft is the son of a former Brisbane Lions champion, otherwise the poor kid would have to go there instead 😂

That’s only cause they tanked for the number 1 pick.. all I can say is thank **** Levi Ashcroft is the son of a former Brisbane Lions champion, otherwise the poor kid would have to go there instead 😂
Lucky Levi getting to go to the real kings of the jungle instead. Same with Ben Camporeale

lol Tugger and Handbagger flogs still melting ITT… and a LOLion with a GF revenge melt :$ at least the Tanker melts are understandable

My beautiful friends, must we squabble amongst ourselves over petty issues instead of standing united in our enjoyment of what's truly important: that the Carlton supporters are upset?

b5fbbe6c-e9c2-483d-bd42-d4bcdfbc80ec.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day KKKenterlink Toothless Ferals vs P.Cripps 3 votes and the nobel and magnificent Blue Steel of Carlton. #CmonYouBlues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back