Koby Stevens a chance for Round 1 callup

Remove this Banner Ad

Shuey hasn't played against Melbourne or the WAFL on the weekend ....,
IMO I think he is set to play ahead of Swift and then Stevens . Actually I am certain he will play rather then play with EP this week , especially as he was left out with nothing to prove in first WAFL fixtures ! I'll actually walk to China if he doesn't play :p

Nice try.

Nice try at what?

I was just making a point that your saying that Shuey won't get up was pretty baseless, considering he's played most of the preseason and has no reported injury worries atm.

If you don't think he'll get up, give reasons why.

Shuey played against Melbourne with limited game time and was then rested the next week. A gimme for a round 1 debut.

Same goes for McGinnity and perhaps Scooters who would be expected to line up round 1. McGinnity through the middle and Scooters in defence.

Swift and Stevens where given WAFL games to prove there worth in a real hitout playing major roles, a better preperation for Swift who had a niggling hamstring problem and for a ready made midfielder whos overcoming OP.

Nice try at what?

I was just making a point that your saying that Shuey won't get up was pretty baseless, considering he's played most of the preseason and has no reported injury worries atm.

If you don't think he'll get up, give reasons why.

Not sure if Shuey will get up for round 1.

Travelling to Brissy, I can see us going with a conservative-bigger bodied lineup. If its wet though his chances of playing are greater imo.

Are you incapable of reading an entire post or something? And just because I say "Not sure if Shuey will get up for round 1." it doesn't have to mean from a fitness perspective.

Thats why I said 'Nice try' because you completely failed there.

Are you incapable of reading an entire post or something? And just because I say "Not sure if Shuey will get up for round 1." it doesn't have to mean from a fitness perspective.

Thats why I said 'Nice try' because you completely failed there.

Lol. 'Get up' is a term synonymous with injuries and players abilities to overcome them to play a match. So you fail.

When he is named, can I re-quote you to make you look silly? Seems like the majority here will agree with me that he will play.

Nice try ;)

Lol. 'Get up' is a term synonymous with injuries and players abilities to overcome them to play a match. So you fail.

When he is named, can I re-quote you to make you look silly? Seems like the majority here will agree with me that he will play.

Nice try ;)

Again... Nice try. Going to quote me as what? Saying "Not sure if Shuey...."

Oh yeah I can imagine it now I will have to leave the forums in embarrassment wowwwwwww :rolleyes:

Read the quote on my sig mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Koby Stevens a chance for Round 1 callup

Remove this Banner Ad

Back