Speculation Kysaiah Pickett [RFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

I would do 10 and a future 1st and even let them choose which set of steak knives they like more out of Ollie Murphy and Simpson (picks in the 30s last year). I think that's egregious overs but I honestly don't care because adding Bolton and Pickett to this team would be the stuff of dreams.

I would do 10 and a future 1st and even let them choose which set of steak knives they like more out of Murphy Reid and Simpson (picks in the 30s last year). I think that's egregious overs but I honestly don't care because adding Bolton and Pickett to this team would be the stuff of dreams.

Ollie Murphy

Any of the Perth and Adelaide clubs are a chance here.

I wonder if this changes Fremantles approach to Shai Bolton?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Neither of your trades gets done for contracted players

Champagne taste on a beer diet

Sure. We’ll see hey…

Mate we traded Lachie Neal for 6, 19 and 55 with Neale and 30 going the other way.

Let’s not all pretend these deals are not in the same ball park

Man if Freo end up with both Bolton and Pickett, they'd have to be flag favourites next year.
Exactly the players they need.

I feel for Demon fans, always horrid as a supporter when this sort of shit happens.

The rest of the clubs and supporters be like;
Seagulls stealing food | Baamboozle - Baamboozle | The Most Fun Classroom  Games!

Man if Freo end up with both Bolton and Pickett, they'd have to be flag favourites next year.
Exactly the players they need.

I feel for Demon fans, always horrid as a supporter when this sort of shit happens.

The rest of the clubs and supporters be like;
Seagulls stealing food | Baamboozle - Baamboozle | The Most Fun Classroom  Games!
literally 17 other clubs have their noses over the Melbourne fence looking at what they can grab

In what way? Rankine booted 22 goals to Kozzies 36 this season.

You're the same person saying Houston isn't worth much for Melbourne yet as soon as Kozzy is in the trade speculation you're adamant he's a top 5 pick?

That, and you clearly don't know much by your above quote. Rankine played 15 games averaged 1.9 goals where as Kozzy 21 games and 1.7 goals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Kysaiah Pickett [RFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back