Speculation Kysaiah Pickett [RFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate contracted or not contracted means next to nothing anymore, the only advantage a club has is to hold the player to there contract and not talk any other club but as soon as they start talking means there willing to trade.
It does allow the club to say if you want to return to a certain state then we will push you toward the club which is offering a better trade otherwise we won't trade you.

Man if Freo end up with both Bolton and Pickett, they'd have to be flag favourites next year.
Exactly the players they need.

I feel for Demon fans, always horrid as a supporter when this sort of shit happens.

The rest of the clubs and supporters be like;
Seagulls stealing food | Baamboozle - Baamboozle | The Most Fun Classroom  Games!

literally 17 other clubs have their noses over the Melbourne fence looking at what they can grab
We have a five-time All-Australian and two-time premiership player we'd be more than happy to offload: Simon Goodwin.

Please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Between Fremantle and Port but leaning to freo. Have a source in Adelaide that went to school with him and they reckon he wants to go back to Perth for "family reasons", but is also enticed by Port Adelaide to be closer to school friends and play where he trained prior to getting drafted. Personally I think we are a big chance.

Probably have to do 9+17 for Bolton and 10+F1 for Pickett.
Maybe some fringe players or later picks involved depending how the clubs wanna do it.

Insane potential offseason for Freo

Ok. Was wondering how Freo did this.

Plus they will have players leave as well.

Sturt will be going if these two come in surely.

And Switkowski..

Bolton, Pickett and Frederick collectively would have to be the quickest smalls in the comp.

Plus they will have simeone leave as well.

And Switkowski..

Bolton, Picket and Frederick would have to be the quickest smalls in the comp.
According to afl.com.au just today Sturt has signed a two year extension.

Switta would almost definitely be gone if any of this eventuates though.

Between Fremantle and Port but leaning to freo. Have a source in Adelaide that went to school with him and they reckon he wants to go back to Perth for "family reasons", but is also enticed by Port Adelaide to be closer to school friends and play where he trained prior to getting drafted. Personally I think we are a big chance.

He has family in SA you know. Why leave that out and only make the assertion that he just went to school there and played/trained? Do you know anything about Kysaiah or you're just making crap up? It's not just "his" family either, he has his partner and the biggest factor is because they've had a child this year. Do you even know where his partner is from? Curious...

Kozzy has family in SA and links to Port more so than Fremantle.

Mate contracted or not contracted means next to nothing anymore, the only advantage a club has is to hold the player to there contract and not talk any other club but as soon as they start talking means there willing to trade.
Yes it does

When you consider Bolton on $1.2 mil and Pickett would be easily on $900k
thats alot of cash to take into your cap without contribution from the players club and for that to happen then you need to cough up top end picks not 10+ range picks.

Without contribution you will find your own players going out the door very quickly
Both Bolton & Pickett are worth top 5 picks and 11 +17 doesnt equal Bolton plus salary
Pick 10 on its own doesnt get you Pickett even without salary unless he is uncontracted

Plus they will have players leave as well.

And Switkowski..

Bolton, Pickett and Frederick collectively would have to be the quickest smalls in the comp.
I think Switta would have to go for cap space if nothing else. Unlike Warner and Bolton, we could definitely do both Pickett and Bolton if Melbourne are OK taking overs and not strictly holding to contract

He has family in SA you know. Why leave that out and only make the assertion that he just went to school there and played/trained? Do you know anything about Kysaiah or you're just making crap up? It's not just "his" family either, he has his partner and the biggest factor is because they've had a child this year. Do you even know where his partner is from? Curious...

He probably want support of his Mum with a new baby then, move them 2 hours closer to Fremantle ;)

His Partner is from NT.

https://www.melbournefc.com.au/news/1597054/quairading-kysaiah-going-home

“I grew up there, all my family live there, my mom's side of the family, my mom, my nanna,” Kysaiah said.

Having welcomed his first-born baby Belleny with partner Ardu in April, the three made the long 3,000km trip to the Western Australian town to introduce their new baby girl to the family.

“Going back home is always pretty special for myself, it’s my relaxing place,” Kysaiah said.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Kysaiah Pickett [RFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back