Speculation Kysaiah Pickett [RFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

All those wins were banked before your slide down the ladder and then all this off field started to happen (seem like a very fractured players and playing and coaching which resemble our Collective Mind debacle in 2019 down to the leaks to the media and slide down the ladder where we headed into the bye just outside the top 4), there's more chance you guys finish bottom 4 then top 4 next year.
And no doubt you thought the Crows would play finals this year.

Spare me your amateurish predictions.

Ok. Was wondering how Freo did this.

Plus they will have players leave as well.

Sturt will be going if these two come in surely.

And Switkowski..

Bolton, Pickett and Frederick collectively would have to be the quickest smalls in the comp.

Sturt has re-signed for 2 years apparently

Maybe they should be thinking like Richmond. Theyre hardly going to win a premiership without Petracca, theyve lost Brayshaw this year too. Thats 2 of their best players.

Trac is 28. He is frustrated and angry at how the year turned out. He will get over it like the rest of us do when we get like that. Blowing up the list now is crazy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trac is 28. He is frustrated and angry at how the year turned out. He will get over it like the rest of us do when we get like that. Blowing up the list now is crazy.
I think hes a little more upset than that, sounds like hes not going back, if thats the case may as well go rebuild mode. Kosi not the ideal one to lose but it is what it is now, all they can do is try to make the best of a shitty situation

Am I the only one completely confused about the discourse surrounding Trac?

His club literally put his life at risk. Is he not allowed to be angry at them for that???

The idea of Pickett and Bolton running around the forward line for Fremantle has me feeling some sort of way, you'd have to put us down as one of the best forward lines in the competition at that point wouldn't you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Kysaiah Pickett [RFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back