Speculation Kysaiah Pickett [RFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

And? You didn't watch Rankine played in the midfield this year? Why do you think King said Rankine will be a top 3 player in the competition after seeing him played there?
Yeah, Rankine is a gun. As is Kozzie. Like I said, there's nothing that Rankine can do that Kozzie can't. But Kozzie kicks more goals. He has midfield scope but hasn't had the same opportunity.

Yeah, Rankine is a gun. As is Kozzie. Like I said, there's nothing that Rankine can do that Kozzie can't. But Kozzie kicks more goals. He has midfield scope but hasn't had the same opportunity.
Potential means jack shit, there's a lot of high quality small forward in the past who couldn't transition into the midfield. That's why I said pick 5 was overs for Rankine at that time.

it's in your best interests to not look at their entire careers to date that's for sure.
Rankine only played in the midfield at the AFL level this year. GCS planned this in 2022 but Rankine was injured for the first half of the season then played in the forward line for the second half and was excellent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

*Kozzy

But regardless

I Cant Over It GIF by NETFLIX
You’re a straight shooter on this stuff, mate, which of these stories about the want-aways actually have legs?

and...? Pickett is every bit as good as Rankine. Have you not been watching footy or what? Pickett has kicked more goals than Rankine over their careers.

Freo won't have much left after getting Bolton. Kozzie would cost them 2 early firsts.

Personally, I think chopping Darcy is about the best answer to the inevitable cap issue and draft capital question.

Massive contract for a guy who has minimal inclination to manage his weight. Manager needs to have a good honest chat with him because the injuries won't stop unless he makes progress there. Just not able to get the training loads in to build the resilience.

Personally, I think chopping Darcy is about the best answer to the inevitable cap issue and draft capital question.

Massive contract for a guy who has minimal inclination to manage his weight. Manager needs to have a good honest chat with him because the injuries won't stop unless he makes progress there. Just not able to get the training loads in to build the resilience.
He is the biggest mistake on freo's list
they should flick him off this year whilst getting a 1st rounder and saving the cap space

Jackson & Knobel will be their Ruck/fwds in the future

He simply couldn't get to Port as they have no picks in the top 30 in this years draft. Unless they trade Houston for 2 first rounders, then they could hand that over for Pickett and give us more considering Pickett is better and younger than yeah.

Otherwise, Adelaide, it's pick 4, 25 and F1.

Freo: picks 9 and 10.

WCE: 3 and F1.

Anything short of this and melbourne won't pick up the phone.
2 first rounders for a small forward that misses more games than he plays because he has a fetish for elbowing people in the head?

Awkward Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

The idea of Pickett and Bolton running around the forward line for Fremantle has me feeling some sort of way, you'd have to put us down as one of the best forward lines in the competition at that point wouldn't you?

Totally off topic, but why are there so many accounts with this profile pic? I have seen 2 on the main board, and one in gif form on the Freo board. Is it some Perth thing I am too Eastern states to understand?

Can Freo even trade next years first if they go for Botlon and Pickett? They haven’t used one since 2021 if that’s correct?

Unless they trade back into next years, that’s 4 years without a first which they can’t do.

Same as us however if we get 2 first for Houston then we will either still have a first this year or next.

Can Freo even trade next years first if they go for Botlon and Pickett? They haven’t used one since 2021 if that’s correct?

Unless they trade back into next years, that’s 4 years without a first which they can’t do.

Same as us however if we get 2 first for Houston then we will either still have a first this year or next.
On radio they said they can this year but cant next. So they cant trade 2026 first rounder out in 2025

If Pickett + Bolton go its just Freo giving up on Chad Warner and going this path.

Not sure which one id be doing if I was Fremantle. Probably better to have 2 eggs in a basket then 1

On radio they said they can this year but cant next. So they cant trade 2026 first rounder out in 2025

If Pickett + Bolton go its just Freo giving up on Chad Warner and going this path.

Not sure which one id be doing if I was Fremantle. Probably better to have 2 eggs in a basket then 1
We can bring the 26 or 27 pick forward into 25. (This is going to get tricky)

Also have a couple of academy prospects expected in and around the first round next year. Matching those counts.

Pickett and Bolton offer more versatility and offensive presence, which I think is what they need.

We can bring the 26 or 27 pick forward into 25. (This is going to get tricky)

Also have a couple of academy prospects expected in and around the first round next year. Matching those counts.
Feels like a ton of clubs have players in that 10-25 range for next year bidding wise. Not sure how Freo go about that one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Kysaiah Pickett [RFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back