Speculation Kysaiah Pickett [RFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Pickett and Bolton offer more versatility and offensive presence, which I think is what they need.
I think the fact Pickett can also go in the guts is the true difference here. If they were chasing a small forward who cant play any midfield minutes, then they would be better off hoping for Warner but Pickett just is a 1000% want/need for them

He's not the one with the medical degree who should know the potential severity of his injuries based on the impact. If all players played when they decided they wanted to then no one would be missing a game and there would be no need for doctors.

How many normal people can name off the top of their head what a spleen does, exactly where it's located, what an injury to it might do, and what sort of force can cause a severe injury to it?

So McGovern should have been overruled by the doctor and sit out the 2018 grand final?

Or he should have been benched against NMelbourne when Trac bumped him and broke a rib? He played on that game as well.

AFL players get pain injections to allow them to continue.

Not as clear cut as you are making out at all.

What?

Warner is just as flexible as Bolton or Pickett.
100% but im saying Warner is 1 human and Bolton/Pickett exist as 2 humans so it makes more sense that way. Warner shits all over both but Warner isnt preventing Bailey Banfield running around half forward flank kicking 40m floaters 20m away from his opponent. That extra body in Pickett probaly will

Would be devastated to see him go. If he does the Rankine trade should be the benchmark. Rankine a marginally better player on paper at the same age (not levels above). If he goes, he will be the same age as Rankine was when traded for p5 (ended up as p6) with an extra year of contract (2v3 years remaining).

As others have said, if Freo - p10 and p27 (both will blow out a few spots) with a likely shuffle of late picks in Melbournes favour is around the mark. If Port, will likely be whatever they get for Houston (Houston currently the better player, Pickett 4 years younger and plays in a more valuable position).

Would be devastated to see him go. If he does the Rankine trade should be the benchmark. Rankine a marginally better player on paper at the same age (not levels above). If he goes, he will be the same age as Rankine was when traded for p5 (ended up as p6) with an extra year of contract (2v3 years remaining).

As others have said, if Freo - p10 and p27 (both will blow out a few spots) with a likely shuffle of late picks in Melbournes favour is around the mark. If Port, will likely be whatever they get for Houston (Houston currently the better player, Pickett 4 years younger and plays in a more valuable position).
Hopefully we can get the Dees pick 8 from Battle compo.

freo fans in shambles
When has whately had the inside running on anything?

Besides, none of us believed it, after all, we’d have to say no to winder or Richards. 😆

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reasonable post. Although I think Melbourne will want more than just the battle compo

Yeah if homesickness is the issue are either WA club even an option?

I see Byron at Port games all the time and assume he lives in SA? I know Byron is his uncle and not his dad though, is his dad in WA (and apologies if he has passed or there are other factors here - I just know Kozi moved to SA to live with Byron when young but unsure why).

Yeah if homesickness is the issue are either WA club even an option?

I see Byron at Port games all the time and assume he lives in SA? I know Byron is his uncle and not his dad though, is his dad in WA (and apologies if he has passed or there are other factors here - I just know Kozi moved to SA to live with Byron when young but unsure why).
Moved for footy reasons, bulk of family is here in WA, including grandparents.

Partners family, despite being from NT, are here in Perth. (may just be sister, may be more, but there's at least a connection).

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Kysaiah Pickett [RFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back