Speculation Kysaiah Pickett [RFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Think switta being previously linked to a move back to vic may help.

Melbourne get a good pick (or two), plus a player for now as a replacement.

Nothing wrong with the trade per se, but Melbourne wont be interested in SS at 27.

Their house is burning down, if Picket leaves they will just go full fire sale and get in picks before Tassie hits when Gawn, May, Lever plus a few others reitre.

Nothing wrong with the trade per se, but Melbourne wont be interested in SS at 27.

Their house is burning down, if Picket leaves they will just go full fire sale and get in picks before Tassie hits when Gawn, May, Lever plus a few others reitre.
point was, it allows them to do both.

Take picks to rebuild, and have an immediate replacement to keep contending while the core is still able.

Moved for footy reasons, bulk of family is here in WA, including grandparents.

Partners family, despite being from NT, are here in Perth. (may just be sister, may be more, but there's at least a connection).
Her sister lives next door to them in Melbourne

You read the Jeremy McScans thread and Eagles fans say a first rounder is required to pry him out. So what does that value Sniper Pickett at? Top 10 pick at least.

I'm sorry, but do you think if they lose Trac, Pickett and ANB SS will help them contend?
Just signed Gawn, viney, Langdon.
Clearly still want to try.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Eagles want to bring in 20-25 year old talent in..it should be KPD.

Barrass leaving and McGovern retiring soon or one injury away. The other ones aren’t up to it on their list. They’ll be robbing Peter to pay Paul eventually and have to put Allen down backs

If Eagles want to bring in 20-25 year old talent in..it should be KPD.

Barrass leaving and McGovern retiring soon or one injury away. The other ones aren’t up to it on their list. They’ll be robbing Peter to pay Paul eventually and have to put Allen down backs
we should take whats on offer

Wasn't Liam Ryan talked about as leaving West Coast earlier in the year?

I don't get how West Coast would be ahead of us, his mates are with Freo, he'd be able to pair up with Bolton at Freo, we're more likely to challenge sooner, we have capital to get it done.

Yeah if homesickness is the issue are either WA club even an option?

I see Byron at Port games all the time and assume he lives in SA? I know Byron is his uncle and not his dad though, is his dad in WA (and apologies if he has passed or there are other factors here - I just know Kozi moved to SA to live with Byron when young but unsure why).

What a lot of these drooling fremantle supporters here keep neglecting to say is, Kysaiah was born in SA and lived there, he moved to WA where he does have family as well. Both sides, mum WA and dad SA, he was with his, what he refers to as, his old mum, which is Byron's (his uncle) sister and she helped raise and guide Kozzy and moved him to SA later on to be with Byron for his future in school but more predominantly, footy and at Port. People need to realise that the families like pickett, Rioli etc etc have families, relations etc in pretty much SA, NT and WA primarily. I would honestly believe that yes, he DOES have relatives as in cousins, niece's, nephews, aunts, uncles etc etc in WA .. BUT he has a family network and LINKS to SA... and Port more specifically.

Whether it happens or not that he requests a trade especially now that Kozzy and his partner have had a child is up to them but, there's always been more speculation through out the years that he'd be at Port in SA.

But keep on fantasising freo fans 👍 love to know how you'd plan on keeping all these players with a salary cap 😂

You read the Jeremy McScans thread and Eagles fans say a first rounder is required to pry him out. So what does that value Sniper Pickett at? Top 10 pick at least.
I think Rankines value is a good benchmark for the high end of the scale. I wouldn’t pay that for Pickett.

So something between that and the end of the first round with other pick swaps depending on where it falls.

You need better defence. Your fwd line isn’t so bad, it’s the other sections. On top Yeo and Kelly are ageing too, so you’ll need better talent in there with Reid.
Our forward lines main issue is a lack of goals from smalls, and a lack of pressure. Thats Kosi

We have mids we are chasing, Kosi wont affect those. We have Hewett and our pick 3 to add to that midfield still too.

Our backline we have a few young players, itll take time. Our backline has been quite decent this year considering what theyve had to deal with.
Need a rebounding half back more than anything

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Kysaiah Pickett [RFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back