Speculation Kysaiah Pickett [RFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, it's all well and good to want him. but having no clue at his worth is another thing or putting up low ball offers. The idea of getting both Shai Bolton and Pickett was highly delusions. both warrant 2 early firsts which you never had.
You literally basically agreed with us on Pickett's value (even in contract) on the Freo board so I dont know what delusions you are talking about but seems you just want to fight for no reason

You literally basically agreed with us on Pickett's value (even in contract) on the Freo board so I dont know what delusions you are talking about but seems you just want to fight for no reason
Yeah but you couldn't afford what we agreed upon anyway right?

Nah not looking to fight but when Serong goes on radio talking about contracted players that weren't even remotely close to happening then Freo deserve some push back.

Like you had posters posting your Round 1 forward line with Bolton and Pickett in there. It was jumping the gun by so much.

Yeah but you couldn't afford what we agreed upon anyway right?

Nah not looking to fight but when Serong goes on radio talking about contracted players that weren't even remotely close to happening then Freo deserve some push back.

Like you had posters posting your Round 1 forward line with Bolton and Pickett in there. It was jumping the gun by so much.
Mate, he was directly linked to us, of course people are excited and putting him in teams. It's a bit of fun and Serong was asked about Pickett and just said he was an incredible player.

You said 9, future 1st and 27 which was basically one extra 2nd round pick away from what everyone on the Freo board was comfortable with.

Sometimes you just seem to want to get upset for the sake of it

Missing the mark here, dees won't do a Future first for Kozy he's the only player forward of the ball who is a threat at the club - if we were humming looking like a premiership threat you would be a better chance at pinching him, but now more than ever he is a must keep - our biggest asset as a football club

If Kozy is the Dees biggest asset.

Then the Dees list is in serious trouble.

Total cringe freo fans and player wants a proven gun player? Yeah........that's how it works, cringe indeed.
Wanting a player from an opposition side is absolutely fine. Bringing back a thread that had been dead for three weeks after it became apparent a move this year was extremely unlikely with a pleading post and a Dr Evil gif beckoning for a hug though.... that's maybe a bit cringe. Personally, I saw it bumped and figured something new had popped up.

Wanting a player from an opposition side is absolutely fine. Bringing back a thread that had been dead for three weeks after it became apparent a move this year was extremely unlikely with a pleading post and a Dr Evil gif beckoning for a hug though.... that's maybe a bit cringe. Personally, I saw it bumped and figured something new had popped up.
Fair dinkum...things must be grim on the Melbourne board.

It ain't over til it's over

Probably would've waited 1 more week to bump it (get past GF) but it was definitely coming back up at some point

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is exactly the point I'm making.

If he is the Dees #1 ranked player then the list is in serious trouble.
He isn't the "#1 ranked player" but he does hold the most trade value - two completely different things.

List is far from ideal considering we won a premiership in 2021 (something your mob are yet to do)
But next 2 year's draft/trade will set the tone for the next 10 years; list managers have to get it right.

It ain't over til it's over

Probably would've waited 1 more week to bump it (get past GF) but it was definitely coming back up at some point
For sure, I don't doubt that this will be revisited next month and in years to come. Kos will always have a pull to family, so unless something drastic changes on that front I expect him to move to either WA or SA at some stage. Happy to discuss it when news breaks, but the bump was pretty pointless.
Fair dinkum...things must be grim on the Melbourne board.
You're not wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Kysaiah Pickett [RFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back