Speculation Kysaiah Pickett [RFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Let’s face it. Kozzy contracted until end of season 2027. So it’ll be a Bolton type deal required. I reckon Freo initial focus will be on Warner who at this stage will be uncontracted for 2026.
Yep,
And it will require a Richmond style phase shift from the Dees. I recon if 2025 is like 2024 it'll probably happen.

The mail is Warner is definitely coming back to WA but not set on a side yet. Only way we could get both would be to offload a significant player.

Yep,
And it will require a Richmond style phase shift from the Dees. I recon if 2025 is like 2024 it'll probably happen.

The mail is Warner is definitely coming back to WA but not set on a side yet. Only way we could get both would be to offload a significant player.
It does certainly seem Warner goes back to WA next year.

Its going to be getting very hard almost impossible for freo to get Warnet now
He will be looking at $1.4-$1.5 mil a year

Freo have taken Shai salary on board and with the players they have on the list to also get Warner & Pickett would be impossible and even Pickett would be very hard without losing player/s to fit him in and thats before the asking price with picks. Freo have to be playing deep finals now after only making finals once in 5 years

Freo have taken Shai salary on board and with the players they have on the list to also get Warner & Pickett would be impossible and even Pickett would be very hard without losing player/s to fit him in and thats before the asking price with picks. Freo have to be playing deep finals now after only making finals once in 5 years
If we have to choose between Warner and Pickett you'd choose Pickett every time, he's a player of much greater need. Warner can go to West Coast for all I care if Pickett is available.

Nothing is certain about the dockers next season....

Dockers can finish 9th to 12th again in 2025 and shai bolton could miss half a season with injury.

After all the trades have been done....

I cant see Ky Pickett getting traded to either WA club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Kysaiah Pickett [RFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back