Lachie Hansen to Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

lol he was a Richmond supporter growing up! his idol was richo!

lol amazing how much shit is produced on this forum...:thumbsdown:

With a midfield that good you wouldnt think you would need a 30yo recovering drug addict with dodgy hamstrings.

Spot on there Darwinroo.

I cant believe there is Richmond people on here who want to defend this team.
Tambling is rubbish, Deledio is a good, B grade forward,Tuck is ordinary, Newman doesnt do enough and is boring,coughlan is finished and the rest are a dads army headed up by 40 year old Richo.

Cotchin is your Ziebell, but you must be a complete idiot or Gerard Healy to think that your midfield is better than anyones, let alone ours at full strength.

I will invite an Richmond person to list an equal midfield player on your list next to all these names;

Harvey
Wells
Ziebell
Jesse Smith
Simpson
Swallow
Firrito
Harding
Urquhart
Swallow
Ross
Harris

Spot on there Darwinroo.

I cant believe there is Richmond people on here who want to defend this team.
Tambling is rubbish, Deledio is a good, B grade forward,Tuck is ordinary, Newman doesnt do enough and is boring,coughlan is finished and the rest are a dads army headed up by 40 year old Richo.

Cotchin is your Ziebell, but you must be a complete idiot or Gerard Healy to think that your midfield is better than anyones, let alone ours at full strength.

I will invite an Richmond person to list an equal midfield player on your list next to all these names;

Harvey - Gone in a year or two
Wells - is 24/25? Would want to get a hurry on to become elite (if ever), looks as he will be a solid B grader
Ziebell - Will be A grade
Jesse Smith - Unproven
Simpson - Gone in a year or two
Swallow - Developing nicely but won't be A grade
Firrito - Will be nothing more than a B grader
Harding - B grade
Urquhart - Defender
Swallow - You listed him twice, you're stretching it here
Ross - Unproven
Harris - Fringe player who is being talked about being delisted by your own fans...:eek:

Couldn't be anymore biased mate. Even your own supporters will agree what rubbish you just posted. That's my view on your list.

Couldn't be anymore biased mate. Even your own supporters will agree what rubbish you just posted. That's my view on your list.

Nice dodge there mate.

The fact of the matter is, despite your 'insightful' opinions on the players I mentioned you cannot adequetly match them up with players on your list.

Sure, our midfield is still a way off....but that really just shows how shit your one is and how dillusional people like u are, who have defend these Richmond duds year in year out.

Deledio is a disappointing footballer for mine.
Looked a world beater early and has only teased since.
How he won a B&F I am not sure...but he certainly has been nowhere near that sort of form in 2009.
I'll give Tambling his due, after being absymal for most of his career, his last month has been much, much better.
Cotchin is class. Foley is very good.
Do Richmond even have a mildly competent ruckman tho?
And the loss of Richo, Brown, Schultz, Cousins, Pettifer, Coughlan, Tuck, Polak, Simmonds, Bowden, King, Hughes, Oakley Nicholls and co, with Johnson already gone, off their list over the next couple of years will stretch their resources.
They certainly don't look like having a forward line, because Mitch Morton ain't the answer.

I can't believe this interloper is still being baited. At some point it stops being funny and becomes simply sad.

those in bold aint plaing that good this season , what a bullcrap story that being hypnotised is helping tambling hit form. And riewoldt and morton aint gonna take you anywhere with there kicking accuracy. Nahas struggled to make a 35-40 metre kick against west coast , i do agree that cothin is going to be a gun i knew him when he played juniors for west preston and he was a gun then to

Riewoldt has kicked 38 goals 21 in his career. Morton has kicked 70 goals 34 for his.

Collins better than Swallow? Who the feck is Collins and how many wins did he play in? How many clearances does he average? Tambling better than Wells? Tambling won't be on an AFL list by 2011.

Don't know about his clearances but averages 20 possesions and a goal a game in his 9 games so far this year.

Since Barnzy didn't seem to get it the first time......

TAMBLING IS A SPUD!

And Buddy says hi;)

So does this thread:

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=592931&page=2

Deledio is a disappointing footballer for mine.
Looked a world beater early and has only teased since.
How he won a B&F I am not sure...but he certainly has been nowhere near that sort of form in 2009.
I'll give Tambling his due, after being absymal for most of his career, his last month has been much, much better.
Cotchin is class. Foley is very good.
Do Richmond even have a mildly competent ruckman tho?
And the loss of Richo, Brown, Schultz, Cousins, Pettifer, Coughlan, Tuck, Polak, Simmonds, Bowden, King, Hughes, Oakley Nicholls and co, with Johnson already gone, off their list over the next couple of years will stretch their resources.
They certainly don't look like having a forward line, because Mitch Morton ain't the answer.

If anything that will benefit us.

Anyway why would Richmond trade for a tall defender when we've already got 4 promising young defenders on our list.

Sorry I can barely respond to your post, the ultimate line was where you stated your school had 10 players better than Jack, no one ever should take you seriously.

Dont worry, all 10 play for North...

what a joke ....

It just seems so desperate that Richmond supporters have to come to our board in order to convince themselves that they have something worth living for.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahahahaha, I love listening to Richmond supporters argue how good their list is - it just means that they will be that bit more disapointed when the unavoidable epic failure that they all know deep down is coming hits.

To be honest, the only one 'rateable' would be Rance. Moore hasn't shown enough at 25.

???????

Really?

Moore was unlucky to miss AA last year.

McGuane has become a very good defender this year and rarely gets beaten.

It's the small forwards that kill us, not the talls. In the last 2 seasons our tall defenders have coughed up two bags of 5. Tredrea with 7 (with Thursfield out) this year and Roughead early last year with 5. Buddy was beaten in both games against us last year with tally's of 1 and3. Roughead 5 and 0.

So far this year the talls have managed:

Fev: 2.1
Mooney: 1.2
Hahn/Minson: 2.0 between them
Miller: 3.3 Newton 2.4 (5.7 between them isn't great considering who they are)
Hale: 1.0
Barry Hall: 2.2, Micky O: 2.1
Jonathon Brown: 4.2, Bradshaw: 3.0 (not great but about par considering their averages)
Tredrea: 7.4
Llyod: 4.0
Super Pav: 2.0, Tarrant 2.0 (both were shut down in the second half)
Mitch Hahn: 1.0
Kennedy: 4.0 (all in first half)

That's fairly good (Tredrea game aside) for young defenders who still have weight to put on.

???????

Really?

It's the small forwards that kill us, not the talls. In the last 2 seasons our tall defenders have coughed up two bags of 5. Tredrea with 7 (with Thursfield out) this year and Roughead early last year with 5. Buddy was beaten in both games against us last year with tally's of 1 and3. Roughead 5 and 0.

There is a difference between 'rateable' and 'did good jobs'.

Scott Thompson, Gibson, Hansen and Grima rarely concede bags, and I think Scott Thompson and Gibson have been in the top echelon of big defenders this year, but they aren't 'rateable'.

There is a difference between 'rateable' and 'did good jobs'.

Scott Thompson, Gibson, Hansen and Grima rarely concede bags, and I think Scott Thompson and Gibson have been in the top echelon of big defenders this year, but they aren't 'rateable'.

What do you need to do to be rateable? Playing well would be one factor I would have thought.

???????

Really?

Jonathon Brown: 4.2, Bradshaw: 3.0 (not great but about par considering their averages)
Llyod: 4.0

That's fairly good (Tredrea game aside) for young defenders who still have weight to put on.

Was Moore in the 40 man squad?

If Miller and Newton are having 12 scoring shots between them then that is a poor performance by your defenders. Could you find two bigger spuds for key forwards? Id say that their performance was good considering who they are.

Lloyd: 4.0

I put what I thought were wins in bold, ties in italics and losses normal.

So thats 7 wins, 3 ties and 2 losses for the year.

Was Moore in the 40 man squad?

Unlucky to miss the squad. Sorry bout that.

If Miller and Newton are having 12 scoring shots between them then that is a poor performance by your defenders. Could you find two bigger spuds for key forwards? Id say that their performance was good considering who they are.

I meant poor for our defenders.

Jesus, 90% of you guys (Both North and Tiger fans) dont know shit about footy.

Deledio B grade? Morton shit? Tuck ordinary?

Scotty, honestly, did you watch any of Deledio's games last year? 25 possies and kicked 28 goals for the year. If Wells did that, we'd all be claiming he's the best footballer in the land. Deledio is all class.

Jesus, 90% of you guys (Both North and Tiger fans) dont know shit about footy.

Deledio B grade? Morton shit? Tuck ordinary?

Scotty, honestly, did you watch any of Deledio's games last year? 25 possies and kicked 28 goals for the year. If Wells did that, we'd all be claiming he's the best footballer in the land. Deledio is all class.

Aren't you meant to be a North supporter? Of course they're all shit. :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Lachie Hansen to Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Back