Lachie Weller requests a trade to Gold Coast [Packaged with pick 41 for pick 2]

Remove this Banner Ad

You should be loaning the player you pick at 2 to GC for a year.

That is a disgusting deal.

They didn't have to have him this year, they could have waited a year til he was out of contract. Sure we had the whip in hand and were going to make them pay, but they took that whip from us and flogged themselves.

We have one less player likely to go on indefinite leave next year. And could be a better player.

Just got back this arvo from a week overseas without really looking on the internet to see 36 pages of a lachie weller trade thread. A lot must have happened this week.

Cant be bothered going through the thread but what the hell has happened to weller asking for a trade. I am guessing the Gold coast have offered him all of broadbeach for it to happen so quickly.

I didn't see weller leaving a week ago but life goes on he was a handy player but to get pick 2 for him is remarkable.

Even Dangerfield didnt get that and i dare say if fyfe left we wouldn't have got picked two.

Daylight robbery.

As a female, I'm going to miss Lachie. And as a football fan, I'm also going to miss Lachie. He was developing really well, and looked to be an important part of the future of the club. But I can't begrudge him for taking all the $$$ and leaving. I'll never understand the purpose of the interview with trade radio, or why he said so many stupid things, but in the end everyone got what they want. Lachie got to the GC, the GC got their man, and we get to get excited about the highest draft pick we've had in a long long time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great work Brad Lloyd and the team. He's (Lloyd) copped a fair bit of criticism and his star brother Mathew gets grilled all the time on Footy Classified about Freo's recruiting over the years his brothers have been involved with Fremantle.

Well done now the task is to pick the right players. Looks like Sam Hayes and Aaron Naughton from Peel are right in the frame to fill our needs in the ruck for the future and a key backman.

Great work Brad Lloyd and the team. He's (Lloyd) copped a fair bit of criticism and his star brother Mathew gets grilled all the time on Footy Classified about Freo's recruiting over the years his brothers have been involved with Fremantle.

Well done now the task is to pick the right players. Looks like Sam Hayes and Aaron Naughton from Peel are right in the frame to fill our needs in the ruck for the future and a key backman.

I hope you aren't serious

We have got #2 & #5 m8

Think Rayner/UDL & Fogarty

Lol.

1st parts ok :p

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Lachie Weller requests a trade to Gold Coast [Packaged with pick 41 for pick 2]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back