Lachie Weller requests a trade to Gold Coast [Packaged with pick 41 for pick 2]

Remove this Banner Ad

Great work Brad Lloyd and the team. He's (Lloyd) copped a fair bit of criticism and his star brother Mathew gets grilled all the time on Footy Classified about Freo's recruiting over the years his brothers have been involved with Fremantle.

Well done now the task is to pick the right players. Looks like Sam Hayes and Aaron Naughton from Peel are right in the frame to fill our needs in the ruck for the future and a key backman.
ROFL, seriously..

Great work Brad Lloyd and the team. He's (Lloyd) copped a fair bit of criticism and his star brother Mathew gets grilled all the time on Footy Classified about Freo's recruiting over the years his brothers have been involved with Fremantle.

Well done now the task is to pick the right players. Looks like Sam Hayes and Aaron Naughton from Peel are right in the frame to fill our needs in the ruck for the future and a key backman.
That better not happen

Have to say, I changed my impression of Lloyd.

3f192f7e70d27e367c6eee353bf28ea8.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have to say, his interview yesterday really helped. Not only did it back GC into a corner to make sure it happened but instantly disconnected the emotion from the Freo supporter base. None of our supporters seem that fussed that we lost Weller. Would that have been the case if that interview didn't happen? Suspect we'd be far more devastated :)

Knowing Freo, we'll probably **** up pick two and Weller will go on to become the Suns first Brownlow Medallist...

Harsh on Mayne. Let's not be as campaignery as the Collingwood supporters are who use him as a scapegoat. Mayne was a pretty good player with us for a few years.

He ain't the player he used to be and I remember him in my prayers every night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lachie Weller requests a trade to Gold Coast [Packaged with pick 41 for pick 2]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back