Prediction Changes v Gold Coast ( Round 15 )

Remove this Banner Ad

I’d like to see Draper play as a forward in the 2’s for a few games. Did it in junior football to good effect I understand.

He’s probably got the potential to be a Michael Johnson type in the long run but would be interesting to see if he could work as a swing man.
I thought of Michael Johnson the first time I saw him play - am excited about this kid's future

I’d like to see Draper play as a forward in the 2’s for a few games. Did it in junior football to good effect I understand.

He’s probably got the potential to be a Michael Johnson type in the long run but would be interesting to see if he could work as a swing man.
I think it's a great idea, but in a couple of years time.
I'd only try it now if he struggled in defence back at WAFL for a bit of a reset, otherwise consolidate the development then add to it at the right time.

I think it's a great idea, but in a couple of years time.
I'd only try it now if he struggled in defence back at WAFL for a bit of a reset, otherwise consolidate the development then add to it at the right time.
He looked pretty bad yesterday in defence, might be time for a shake up to refresh.

Who will be sub today?
I have a funny feeling Fyfe will be sub, although I’d prefer to him to come and out and go mad and put Kano in his place.
Also, Treacy’s 50th and also big Clive’s 50th birthday. I feel like this is a good omen.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why not? Carlton play three - Cripps, Hewett and Kennedy and they are all slow, big bodied midfielders. Seems to work ok for them 👍🏼

Because it's not about the size or pace. It's about the intent and ability to pressure. Fyfe can't tackle, he just doesn't have the agility for it anymore, half the time he just takes them high. Brodie is just lazy defensively, I would say a good portion of that is his terrible cardio.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Changes v Gold Coast ( Round 15 )

Remove this Banner Ad

Back