Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears | Season 30 Team Thread | ONE IN ALL IN !!

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow Test Tickle just a waterboy these days. What a fall from grace.
Covid rules meant that none of the LG group were eligible for selection before the deadline . In fairness though we do seem to play better when it’s Art Vandelay_ at FB

Covid rules meant that none of the LG group were eligible for selection before the deadline . In fairness though we do seem to play better when it’s Art Vandelay_ at FB
Who is the leadership group?

Don't get me wrong, I'm completely unqualified for the role. Just wondering whim I am mean to be showing some respect.

Who is the leadership group?

Don't get me wrong, I'm completely unqualified for the role. Just wondering whim I am mean to be showing some respect.
Here you go mate, here’s the whole list ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First game up today or tomorrow?
Yep against the Demons :)
Questions. I have them.

1. Are you talking about the thing I think you're talking about...i.e. the qooty? Cos I was under the impression we don't kick off til Sunday the 2nd of August. If you're not talking about the qooty feel free to ignore me. I won't be offended. Much.
2. If you're talking about the qooty is it today or tomorrow? Cos enquiring minds need to know.

Questions. I have them.

1. Are you talking about the thing I think you're talking about...i.e. the qooty? Cos I was under the impression we don't kick off til Sunday the 2nd of August. If you're not talking about the qooty feel free to ignore me. I won't be offended. Much.
2. If you're talking about the qooty is it today or tomorrow? Cos enquiring minds need to know.
Yeah the match is on Sunday. But the match thread will be up tonight or tomorrow :)

wkvb2FO.png

Entries close this Sunday!!

SFA has gone to shit with all these betting agencies.

Ant Bear, won’t somebody think of the children!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears | Season 30 Team Thread | ONE IN ALL IN !!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back