Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears | Season 30 Team Thread | ONE IN ALL IN !!

Remove this Banner Ad

ChippyBet isn't holding a competition this year.

I can’t be expected to pay attention to what’s going on outside my own doings.

Last edited:

Great win today Bears, over a very talented Demons out fit.
Everyone stood up and played their part :)

I'll get some stats up for all to view early this week.

Go Bears.
Apologies for the lack of impact.

It wasn't my fault, someone hid my jockstrap.

You knows it hard to run around when your balls are smacking your knees.

Apologies for the lack of impact.

It wasn't my fault, someone hid my jockstrap.

You knows it hard to run around when your balls are smacking your knees.
Ever since I had 1 removed old leftie sits in the centre and swings freely like a metronome

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 1
Round 1 Review v Demons
It was an exciting week for the Bears with a huge number of Bears ready to beat up the Demons in the posting stakes. With 21 Bears posting at least once we kept up with the Demons, who are, as far as numbers go, one of the best posting teams in the league. It was a big match thread with most players getting involved, Metalcrusher smashed them with over 200 posts, Millky95 chipped in with his first century of the season and MWPP fell just 3 short of the magical figure.
In perfect conditions for qooty the Bears got off to a flyer, as was expected after we emphasised the importance of a fast start before the game. With guero kicking the first 2 goals of the game and I Dont Care banging one home from 75mt out, after just 6 minutes the Bears were 19pts up. The rest of the quarter was goal for goal and with vanders, Matera92 and Ok Boomer all chipping in with one of their own, by the first break the Bears had 6 majors on the board and a healthy 15pt lead.
Two goals to Crusher against the wind and at the 6 minute mark the Bears are out by 22pts, seemingly in control. The Demons now kicking with a 2-3 goal breeze started to get more qooty and moved into another gear, for some reason our discipline went out the door and they took control slamming home 7 goals to zero in the last half of the second quarter and at the long break, the Bears were stunned, now trailing by an unbelievable 22 points. So that was a 44 point turn around in 20 minutes of qooty, sensational qooty from the Demons
Bears copped a massive spray from the qoach, he was not happy with our undisciplined qooty, we needed to get back to our game plan, stay focused was the message. Goals to kane249, Testy, IDC and Crusher kept us in the game, managing to slightly outscore the Demons with 4 goals to 3, pegging the margin back to 17 points at the last break and still well and truly in the game.
The last quarter was a ripper, with the Bears starting to play much better qooty and with RookiePick, Cap and Matera all snagging a goal each, suddenly half way through the last, scores were level. The Demons couldn't keep up with the powerful and much fitter Bears and goals to U2tigers, Cap and Matera sent the Bears home with a 8 point win and the celebrations with the rookie debut games and Matera's 200th, continued well into the night

Best: Matera, Guero, IDC, Testy, Lemon Boi, Bono, RookiePick, Kane and tony

Goals: 3 Matera, Crusher, 2 Cap, Guero, IDC, 1 Kane, Boomer, RookiePick, Testy, Bono, Vanders

That's a great win Bears, on and off the ground, lets keep this magnificent start to the season going :)

Go Bears.

Off to a great start, and it was an enjoyable weeks against the Demons.

I am looking forward to playing my old team, The Wonders, a great bunch of posters.

They have unfairly been labelled as a weak team, now that they lost a few experienced posters, but don't listen to all the naysayers. The Wonders have great depth and will give us a great week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears | Season 30 Team Thread | ONE IN ALL IN !!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back