Player Watch Lcoemwe to Port Adelaide Ivan Soldo

Remove this Banner Ad

If nothing else hopefully this puts paid to the 'Port are the common denominator, they're unreasonable, they won't pay up!' narrative. We get deals done, even for contracted and required players, as long as we're dealing with reasonable clubs who will accept fair and reasonable offers.

So many rightfully have been moaning about our horrible rucks this year, good to see that attempts have been made to improve this area. In Soldo and Sweet - out Lycett and Hayes is a decent improvement.
Dante building nicely should now have the rucks organised for a few years, now to work on speedy forwards.

Rucks in place soldo, sweet, visenti maybe one other. Great result.
I think we roll with those 3, and also have Finlayson, Dixon, Lord and Scully as pinch hit options at whatever level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't see that latter part happening.
Agreed. Zero chance that 35 comes to us in the BZT / Duursma deal on its own and I cant see how it could be used in a pick swap.

I think you guys would be happy with your purchase , took two seasons to come back from his ACL in ‘20 , really got his confidence back sec half this season ,,,many suggesting gone past nank , ruckwork has always been very good , marking returned and while not prettiest kick for goal , often straight , trade is overs by extra oic 41 but tigers wouldn’t release him unless it was
Yeah and that's the price you pay, I think most of us are happy to pay for Soldo given he's contracted. Whether we need both him and Sweet is a different convo. Now for the Cats and in particular the Bombers to understand that cost of a contracted vs uncontracted player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Lcoemwe to Port Adelaide Ivan Soldo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back