Player Watch Lcoemwe to Port Adelaide Ivan Soldo

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not sure why anyone is having a crack about his drive or whatever. He moved interstate to be a 1st ruck, he's now not going to be a 1st ruck, and if he's going to backup he may as well do it in his own state. We certainly don't want to be paying him starting dollars to play for the Maggies. It's win/win for both parties that he goes back.

I'm not sure why anyone is having a crack about his drive or whatever. He moved interstate to be a 1st ruck, he's now not going to be a 1st ruck, and if he's going to backup he may as well do it in his own state. We certainly don't want to be paying him starting dollars to play for the Maggies. It's win/win for both parties that he goes back.
Because he values his relationship over his job and a bunch of sad misogynists with warped priorities are offended by that.

My care factor on this one is low, too injury prone, you look back over his entire career and he hasn't been able to put together even close to a full season once.

Last edited:
My care factor on this one is low, too injury prone, you look back over his entire career and he hasn't been able to put even close to a full season once.
Yeah, thought the same. As I said earlier, he was first ruck, gave it up due to injury. Sweet took it, now much else can be said or done.

If he wants to go for whatever reason and we aren’t disadvantaged, let him go.

Shit accusations about a city is petty

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Lcoemwe to Port Adelaide Ivan Soldo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back