List Mgmt. Ivan Soldo Requests a Trade

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously, can people stop posting about Ivan's girlfriend and his relationship. It is tiresome and will be deleted. Trade news only.
Schitts Creek Party GIF by CBC

Would you stay in a job for three years away from home and away from your partner if you had the option of moving to a better role on the same or better pay back at home with your partner, friends and family, and the employers at your current job didn't even particularly want to keep you?

If you would you're a ****ing idiot.
a) No-one forced his partner to move away - it is well documented that was a personal lifestyle choice not a financial one. Don't dress it up like Ivan has abandoned her.

b) He chose to sign a 3-year deal to move here - after Port gave Richmond overs in draft capital - and is bailing after 1. There is no guarantee we will get equivalent value in picks back.

c) On AFL wages he can live and play wherever he is wanted in this country. Many highly-paid professional sportsmen do. If he can't handle life interstate, that's OK but spare me the sob story.

d) Port did not initiate this trade request. Another dress up job: we're not pushing him out and this makes you look silly.

He is free to request a trade and I'm free to call it as I see it - weak.

Good luck to him. What's done is done and trading him now is best for all parties.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Ivan Soldo Requests a Trade

Remove this Banner Ad

Back