Lets all cheat.... more rumblings

Remove this Banner Ad

Gunder said:
Jeez would you even have a head left after 100 years of being the least successful club in the competition?

But we dont whinge about a SC for the Lions like you poor losers.

Enjoying your September?

1 flag in 46 years. Co-incidently enough ever since the organised crime money stopped flowing into Collingwood. Funny that :rolleyes:

Gunder said:
I work for my membership dollars

yes but you dont work for the millions of dollars in sponsorship dollars that the pies get due to the number of friday night and high profile games they get. eg first game of the year lots and lots of friday night games

at least you work though !!

Grolm37 said:
yes but you dont work for the millions of dollars in sponsorship dollars that the pies get due to the number of friday night and high profile games they get. eg first game of the year lots and lots of friday night games

at least you work though !!
Take that up with the parasites that like to make money off our name and line their wallets using the most famous club in Australia to put bums on seats and prop the rest of you lame clubs up

I cant wait for th cricket season proper just so i dant have to read another one of his egotistical post. Get over yourself, your nothing and your club at the moment is a bcuket of crap minus the bucket.

Row_z said:
I cant wait for th cricket season proper just so i dant have to read another one of his egotististical post. Get over yourself, your nothing and your club at the moment is a bcuket of crap minus the bucket.
We are accustomed to jealousy

Gunder said:
Take that up with the parasites that like to make money off our name and line their wallets using the most famous club in Australia to put bums on seats and prop the rest of you lame clubs up

the Crows hardly need assistance from Collingwood

but i suppose you couldnt go two or three posts without bagging another club

Gunder said:
We are accustomed to jealousy

You regularly use words like 'we' and 'us' but I can promise you that even some pies supporters on BF would be shaking their head in disgust that you are trying to be a representative sample of the club.

Your clueless chunder.

Melbourne Lion said:
You regularly use words like 'we' and 'us' but I can promise you that even some pies supporters on BF would be shaking their head in disgust that you are trying to be a representative sample of the club.

Your clueless chunder.
as above

Gunder said:
Well Caro is a Richscum supporter and she thought it was worth writing about in a major daily..... take it up with her

I know a few people who have disowned Caro around the club, so can people just call her a gutter trawling tramp from now on. No Tiger fan takes the delight in spreading some of the gossip that she did earlier in the year.

Khan

campbell said:
I think they should all go to the old Laundrel Hospital,they have totally lost the plot.

The Pies total player payments in 2003 was MORE than what the Lions payed their players,due to the Veterans List.............get over it guys...........

BUT EVERY TEAM has the SAME Veterans list allowance

NOT EVERY TEAM as the extra $600K

Spook said:

Hallelujah Spook, when will these cretins get it
It is sanctioned cheating, those cups are tainted!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spook said:

not EVERY TEAM has the SAME Veterans list allowance because not EVERY TEAM has the same number of veterans.

not EVERY TEAM has the SAME Player Retention allowance because not EVERY TEAM has the same number of interstate players.

but dont let the facts get in the way of a good story with great use of capital letters

Gunder said:
Actually the only official cheating I can remember is Essendon and Carlton with their salary caps! Any chance of taking their cups off them?
As for Collingwood being the biggest club in the country, which club has the most members?
Oh well I guess we will have to keep the unfair draw etc.. (see my previous post) so that the VICS have a chance of winning a flag (How many have they won in the last 7 years?)
Got to love a Collingwood supporter........Brain dead one day, Brain dead the next!

sedders said:
not EVERY TEAM has the SAME Veterans list allowance because not EVERY TEAM has the same number of veterans.

not EVERY TEAM has the SAME Player Retention allowance because not EVERY TEAM has the same number of interstate players.

but don't let the facts get in the way of a good story with great use of capital letters
You Peanut
EVERY TEAM is entitled to the SAME veterans list allowances.
Because a team chooses to delist a veteran or tell him to retire does not mean they are not entitled to it

You idiot

I shouldn't bother arguing with such dumb people

Gunder said:

Who are these parasites you speak of? Are you talking about the ones that pay your team's salary?

And as far as lame clubs go, you'd best qualify that statement. Which clubs are you refering to there? Just like the Crows, the Eagles do not need Collingwood's help. We have been the highest revenue club in the league for the last few years while not having any home games against Collingwood and not having a self promoting windbag for a president.

Spook said:
You Peanut
Because a team chooses to delist a veteran or tell him to retire does not mean they are not entitled to it

You idiot

EVERY TEAM is entitled to the rentention allowance as well, but don't let the truth get in the way of a good yarn...

Spook said:
You Peanut

You idiot

your right i should bother, but I'll give you another chance

EVERY TEAM has a DIFFERENT veterans allowance because each team has a different number of veterans being paid different amounts.

EVERY TEAM is entitled to the SAME player retention allowance and just bacause hawthorn chooses not to have 50% of its players from interstate does not mean they are not entitled to it.

but dont let a few facts get in the way or you feeble argument.

Joffaboy said:
Co-incidently enough ever since the organised crime money stopped flowing into Collingwood. Funny that :rolleyes:

Now Joffa, are you slandering the great John Wren? He was a true hero of the working class. Have you been sucked in by that drunk liar Frank Hardy? The fella couldn't lie straight in bed.

Wren gave us the TAB, he stuck it to the silvertails, he helped stop religious discrimination and looked after poor people before there was a welfare state. He helped out Collingwood its true, but we used to actually pay our players less than any other club back in McHale's day, so the 10 quid notes after the match were really just an ever-up.

I'd like to see this Brisbane mob win with less pay than the rest, then they'd be a truly great side. The extra 10% is an AFL cheat and spoils it for everyone else.

And as for the TPP nonsense, well if Brisbane don't need the extra cap spcae well its no big deal to hand it back then is is?

Anyway, back to the point JoffaBoy, hands of John Wren, the guy is a true Aussie hero, regardless of what some drunken bitter Commo or the Blue Bloods from Scotch College want you to think.

Cyclops said:
Now Joffa, are you slandering the great John Wren? He was a true hero of the working class. Have you been sucked in by that drunk liar Frank Hardy? The fella couldn't lie straight in bed.

Wren gave us the TAB, he stuck it to the silvertails, he helped stop religious discrimination and looked after poor people before there was a welfare state. He helped out Collingwood its true, but we used to actually pay our players less than any other club back in McHale's day, so the 10 quid notes after the match were really just an ever-up.

I'd like to see this Brisbane mob win with less pay than the rest, then they'd be a truly great side. The extra 10% is an AFL cheat and spoils it for everyone else.

And as for the TPP nonsense, well if Brisbane don't need the extra cap spcae well its no big deal to hand it back then is is?

Anyway, back to the point JoffaBoy, hands of John Wren, the guy is a true Aussie hero, regardless of what some drunken bitter Commo or the Blue Bloods from Scotch College want you to think.
Indeed, "there were giants in those days"

Gunder said:

You are the cretin!
No matter how often you repeat the same thing,the last 2 grand final results will be the same.
Do you think the fact that you and some bitter Collingwood supporters think that they are tainted will bother Lions supporters and the general footballing public at all,i dont think so.What will bother people is your increasing annoyance which will inevitably lead to your departure.
Speaking for myself every time one of you ignorant idiots whinge, the sweeter it feels,not the opposite.
As for the Pies,well Im sorry but your already forgoten.Back to the footballing wilderness where you have spent much of the past half century,while the rest of us worry about the real issues at hand-Premierships.

No one likes a poor loser Gunder,get over it or go away mate.

i think this will be a r are moment actually agreeing with collingwood people. this is gettiing ridiculous know. i dont give a $*** if they have to compete with rugby or anything it is ridiculously unfair. all the vic clubs have 9 other clubs to compete with as well. and u can not say that all those champions would be on their list now if they had the salary cap thingo. we dont have a fair competition and never will by the looks of things.

sedders said:
your right i should bother, but I'll give you another chance

EVERY TEAM has a DIFFERENT veterans allowance because each team has a different number of veterans being paid different amounts.

EVERY TEAM is entitled to the SAME player retention allowance and just bacause hawthorn chooses not to have 50% of its players from interstate does not mean they are not entitled to it.

but dont let a few facts get in the way or you feeble argument.

You are very silly.....actually you are a stupid qhant

the ENTITLEMENT is the SAME. They are entitled to the SAME

from the dictionary:
en·ti·tle ( P ) Pronunciation Key (n-ttl)
tr.v. en·ti·tled, en·ti·tling, en·ti·tles
To furnish with a right or claim to something: The coupon entitles the bearer to a 25 percent savings. Every citizen is entitled to equal protection under the law.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lets all cheat.... more rumblings

Remove this Banner Ad

Back