Let's talk Ports! Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw Charlie Dixon at my Gym this morning. It was the second time I'd seen him there. I didn't mention it here because, you know it's only Charlie Dixon and I'm no fanboi. I did think it curious he was training on the other side of town, wouldn't there be a fully stocked gym at Alberton? Maybe he just lives in the area, maybe just wants a change of scenery, maybe it's no club endorsed....

Any rate the only reason I mention it is because after noticing Dixon I look at his trying partner and it's none other than the great John BUTCHER! This put a little smile on my face.

Both are very big men. Dixon is surprisingly lean. Butch has bigger muscles (No Homo).
Bix Dix, used to live in Parkside, then moved up to a property in Adelaide Hills, some time after Covid, think in, or near Stirling, so it might have been his old gym before the move and has kept going there.

Anyone hear J Cahill just on AA? Just caught the tail end. Would be curious what he had to say?

“You’ve burned me!”

“Ferrethead”

“Well it wasn’t like that when you drove it off the lot”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apologies if it's been raised before but I've just come across this website: https://www.playersfromport.net/ Pretty neat.

Reason it came up is because I kept thinking the name Dylan Moore reminded me of an old Ports player but couldn't place it. It was Jason Dylan. 13 SANFL games and 7 goals.

Anyone hear J Cahill just on AA? Just caught the tail end. Would be curious what he had to say?

Talked about how crows handled Rachele.
Doesn’t watch a lot of footy anymore.
Good friends with Matthew Richardson and catches up a bit.

Ok, rookie question, please dont laugh.

This has been bugging me for a while, but what are the lyrics for the, I guess you'd call it the intro, song that is played as the boys run out but but before the club song?

Oh, and what ever happened to that 'Power to the people' song we used to have back in the Footy Park days?

Ok, rookie question, please dont laugh.

This has been bugging me for a while, but what are the lyrics for the, I guess you'd call it the intro, song that is played as the boys run out but but before the club song?

Oh, and what ever happened to that 'Power to the people' song we used to have back in the Footy Park days?
Rudimental - Not Giving In.

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's talk Ports! Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back