Let's talk Ports! Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Ahhhh TPFP - I spend half my time on big footy, trying to work out if unfamiliar user names on here had an earlier incarnation on TPFP.

Was a good site in some ways, but because it was privately set up, the moderating wasn't what a lot of people desired.

That place was about as welcoming as an SS guard at Auschwitz.

Ahhhh TPFP - I spend half my time on big footy, trying to work out if unfamiliar user names on here had an earlier incarnation on TPFP.

Was a good site in some ways, but because it was privately set up, the moderating wasn't what a lot of people desired.
Vi became paranoid about being sued.

You could be critical about Port there but being too negative, ie every bloody post, like some on here, were moderated out.

Vi became paranoid about being sued.

You could be critical about Port there but being too negative, ie every bloody post, like some on here, were moderated out.
Time to move on where we are no longer the big fish swimming in a little pond.

Just accept we are the only team from the suburbs that moved to the big league where it is bloody hard just to make a granny let alone win one.

Time to move on where we are no longer the big fish swimming in a little pond.

Just accept we are the only team from the suburbs that moved to the big league where it is bloody hard just to make a granny let alone win one.

I’m struggling to understand to whom you were replying.

This has nothing to do with we are talking here.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's talk Ports! Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back