Confirmed Liam Baker - Now a West Coast Eagle

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for some house cleaning.

1) Do not drag discussions or individual posts over here from other threads or boards.

Feel free to respond to those posts wherever they were posted, if you so choose.

2) Enough with the personal attacks. It’s a long season and this one may go the distance, so if you want to remain a part of the discussion, do it respectfully.

We will use thread bans and infractions if necessary.

The west coast supporters I know have already started to rationalise this trade. Some even think it’s a good deal.
Never change.

Ginbey still has a chance at being better than Sheezle, too, apparently.

And the Suns supporters I know try to tell me that they won the Weller for pick 2 trade because they ended up with Ballard

Just kidding......as if I know any real Suns supporters

The west coast supporters I know have already started to rationalise this trade. Some even think it’s a good deal.
Never change.

Ginbey will be a really good player. Just turned 20 and already notched up 40 games, some of those early games right in the middle as a learning experience, now getting a chance to learn off half back where he has done very well. I have no worries there.

There's no rationalising the trade though.

Never change.

It's not a good trade and never will be. There are positives in that we've improved the floor of our best 23 but we should have been able to do that without giving up pick 3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And the Suns supporters I know try to tell me that they won the Weller for pick 2 trade because they ended up with Ballard

Just kidding......as if I know any real Suns supporters
Don’t worry, we are worse. The Weller and Bowes trades will go down in history as the most regarded of all time.

West Coast 2022 fumbling Sheez is up there though.

Never change.

There’s not one poster on the Bigfooty board who thinks it was a good trade. You’re either full of crap or your mates are absolute idiots

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed Liam Baker - Now a West Coast Eagle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back