Speculation Liam Baker [reportedly headed west]

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for some house cleaning.

1) Do not drag discussions or individual posts over here from other threads or boards.

Feel free to respond to those posts wherever they were posted, if you so choose.

2) Enough with the personal attacks. It’s a long season and this one may go the distance, so if you want to remain a part of the discussion, do it respectfully.

We will use thread bans and infractions if necessary.

A Tigers fan with his own podcast was talking up Culley as a target in the Baker trade.

Seemed to know alot about Culley. And was spot on describing him as a tall forward who can pinch hit as a mid. He mentioned it as definately a position the Tigers need to refresh and build.

Such a refreshing take with a much more positive and objective opinion.
Hes a big body, in his 20s, trains extremely hard and would give it a real crack at the Tigers. Cant get a run as a forward in the Eagles side so would be ideal for Richmond.
194cm mid/fwd would be good, I know the Tigers lack some bigger bodies in the side

No you are deluded
They have screwed us over already by showing any interest in these B grade veterans because they want the comfort of familiar faces around them in their new jobs.
How does it work for WCE who finished 3rd last, to take the failing veterans of the wooden spooner.
We may has well of just kept Barrass and Simo
Cry a little harder bro you might get the reaction youre looking for

No way it's 13, or what ever pick TB gets. Baker doesn't help our rebuild, he just supports it during the transition.
13 for Baker and something, hopefully pick 21 wouldnt be a bad result, im sure the club knows the draft pool and if theyve decided the difference between 13 and whatever pick we get back isnt that significant then its all good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will piss myself if they trade Barrass to give up the majority of the compo for Baker
This is now guaranteed. We now have the trade period wondering which of the WA clubs accelerates the Richmond rebuild more. Then we can watch draft night to see who Richmond take with our picks. Then spend the next ten years wondering how Richmonds players would have improved our clubs while they continue to fail away under bad management.

You're forgetting the leadership. You can't get that in the draft.

#intangibles
#pick13forBakes
Oh and don’t forget the “toughness” , how could you forget the toughness?!!

Oh and did I mention he finished 6th in the tigers BnF one year?

Not just any team but The Richmond “****en” football club maaaannn!!

Hes a big body, in his 20s, trains extremely hard and would give it a real crack at the Tigers. Cant get a run as a forward in the Eagles side so would be ideal for Richmond.
194cm mid/fwd would be good, I know the Tigers lack some bigger bodies in the side
Boy oh boy, you've sold me

Any pick sub 20 for Baker is way too much. I'm sick of my club continually getting rolled over come the trade period. We need to be bringing young talent IN, not trading it away. This is the kind of crap the Dockers would've done in their first 10 years in the league.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Liam Baker [reportedly headed west]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back