Speculation Liam Baker [reportedly headed west]

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for some house cleaning.

1) Do not drag discussions or individual posts over here from other threads or boards.

Feel free to respond to those posts wherever they were posted, if you so choose.

2) Enough with the personal attacks. It’s a long season and this one may go the distance, so if you want to remain a part of the discussion, do it respectfully.

We will use thread bans and infractions if necessary.

There’s no way Richmond give 21 back.
First pick of the second round now historically has extra value attached to it and I’d say even more to it this year in deep draft where they’ll be some decent sliders still available .

Richmond could trade it on its own and get a great deal on draft night.

can see it being 13 and one of Richmond’s late seconds rounders

That’s great value for a player with the leadership capabilities of baker

It won't be 13 alone for Baker, his value is probably late teens, so the idea the Eagles would simply overpay cause that's all we have is absurd. Most likely answer is 13 for Baker and something coming back, probably 21, the question is if Richmond thinks that's overpaying back. Personally I'd rather have pick 13 because the talent there is better, but in a deep draft, 21 is still valuable.
Well pick 13 will be pick 16 or 17 after bids so 13 sounds pretty bang on 👍🏻

Still overpaying. You're valuing Baker over Bailey Smith. Now, I know Geelong usually get a discount for reasons, the bastards, but Baker is not the same value as Smith.
Agreed. One's a coke-addicted cripple and one is a dual premiership player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

21 back? so Baker for an 8 place upgrade into the teens? LOL

Well a late 1st is what Tigers fans have been saying.

13 isn't a late 1st so something g would need to go back.

Port traded pick 14 and a 2nd rounder to upgrade to pick 12 a couple of years ago to land Sinn before Essendons pick.

So an upgrade from 21 to 13 is worth what then.?

Get excited Eagles fans.
You're getting one of our best players, who would walk into any side's best 22.
He'll provide great leadership too.
I'm not happy he's gone, but my Mrs is an Eagles fan so that makes this bitter pill a bit easier to swallow!

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Liam Baker [reportedly headed west]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back