Speculation Liam Baker - Reportedly headed west

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for some house cleaning.

1) Do not drag discussions or individual posts over here from other threads or boards.

Feel free to respond to those posts wherever they were posted, if you so choose.

2) Enough with the personal attacks. It’s a long season and this one may go the distance, so if you want to remain a part of the discussion, do it respectfully.

We will use thread bans and infractions if necessary.

Except we're turning a premier fullback into a short bloke who 'cracks in', according to Campbell Brown on TR today, when I text in saying the proposed trade was dumb as dogshit.

Baker ain’t worth pick 14 or a first rounder. Everyone knows that.

Richmond wouldn’t give up pick 14 if it was the other way.

If WC do end up giving up pick 14, all Richmond supporters will be on the floor pissing themselves laughing, and I’ll join in.

As much as I would love nothing more than to see West Coast get bent over dry here, the carry on from Tiggers supporters online for the last week and a half would honestly rather see the opposite now.
Lets see how you go when all the vics come chasing Harley Reid !!!
I'm sure your attitude will be the same as ours although you will want 4 first round picks..
After you make top 4 next year and your in the prelim watch Shai!!

Lets see how you go when all the vics come chasing Harley Reid !!!
I'm sure your attitude will be the same as ours although you will want 4 first round picks..
After you make top 4 next year and your in the prelim watch Shai!!
I got no horse in the Reid race, if West Coast ask for ludicrous shit there I'll be laughing at them too.

As much as I would love nothing more than to see West Coast get bent over dry here, the carry on from Tiggers supporters online for the last week and a half would honestly rather see the opposite now.
Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office

Baker ain’t worth pick 14 or a first rounder. Everyone knows that.

Richmond wouldn’t give up pick 14 if it was the other way.

If WC do end up giving up pick 14, all Richmond supporters will be on the floor pissing themselves laughing, and I’ll join in.

Exactly, Tigers are trying to hoodwink multiple clubs.

posted below megatrade earlier that scuppers tiger plan, updated it to balance it all a bit.

Freo: Bolton, 26 ( give - 10, 18, 30, F3)
GC: Rioli, F3, F3 ( give - 6, 23)
Haw: Barrass, 42, 43 ( give - F1, 33)
Rich: 6, 10, 18, 23, 33 ( give - Rioli, Bolton, Baker, 42, 43)
WC: Baker, F1, 30 ( give - Barass, 26, F3)

Tigers and Eagles can swap the 18 & F1 if needed. DGB( Richmond or whoever, don't care or they can pick him as DFA) and our F4( to Suns or Eagles) as steak knives to whoever wants it

If Suns want to salary to be paid & Tigers are fine, then those 2 F3's can go over to Tigers. Rest is steak knives, don't really care if its 43 or 51 for us. ( Tigers have atm 1,24,32,42,43,45,51, 61, 70 )

Maybe Eagles can pay bit of Barass salary as well as they are doing pretty well out of the deal.

Can't see any losers in this megatrade, if Hawks are seen to finish top 4 then swap our F1 for Freo F1 but most ppl will rate Freo's list higher.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

posted below megatrade earlier that scuppers tiger plan, updated it to balance it all a bit.

Tigers and Eagles can swap the 18 & F1 if needed. DGB( Richmond or whoever, don't care or they can pick him as DFA) and our F4( to Suns or Eagles) as steak knives to whoever wants it

If Suns want to salary to be paid & Tigers are fine, then those 2 F3's can go over to Tigers. Rest is steak knives, don't really care if its 43 or 51 for us. ( Tigers have atm 1,24,32,42,43,45,51, 61, 70 )

Maybe Eagles can pay bit of Barass salary as well as they are doing pretty well out of the deal.

Can't see any losers in this megatrade, if Hawks are seen to finish top 4 then swap our F1 for Freo F1 but most ppl will rate Freo's list higher.

Not sure why you think the Tigers would be involved in a trade like this.
We will get 6,10,11,14,23 for Bolton,Rioli & Baker without sending trades back.

Hawks are massively winning there, how they go from 14 not being enough to effectively just giving their f1 is beyond me.

Hawks are massively winning there, how they go from 14 not being enough to effectively just giving their f1 is beyond me.
How dare they?

Tell me who is losing, like who will get a better deal if they deal one-on-one btw those clubs.

Can Eagles do better? If you hear list managers talk, Hawks guy said Hawks will have to give up a 1st rounder for Barass trade.

FFS list manager's job is easy if he can over pay to get trades.

Idea is to balance all priorities and try and get to a WIN-WIN situation.

Essentially what youve done is skimmed a bit off the "expected values" according to the media of the richmond players and given to the Hawks, with those 2 40s picks.
Im ok with the Eagles portion of it(its definitely not good), but ye. I wouldnt accept paying any salary for Barrass in this situation.

Lolol so Richmond are basically trading Baker for pick 33 in that scenario.

Essentially what youve done is skimmed a bit off the "expected values" according to the media of the richmond players and given to the Hawks, with those 2 40s picks.
Im ok with the Eagles portion of it(its definitely not good), but ye. I wouldnt accept paying any salary for Barrass in this situation.
If you trade separately your best case is going to be 14 + a swap of F2 & F3 or F3 & F4

You then give the 14 to Baker, so you can't do much better & Richmond get away with daylight robbery since some of you can't bear to break out your previous investment in 2 1st rounders for Barass trade driven by WA media spin.
Lolol so Richmond are basically trading Baker for pick 33 in that scenario.

If you break down the trade to solo trades you can't unlock the value. You have to wait for Barrass trade to happen and we are not going to just hand over a 1st rounder and 2nd rounder without something decent coming back. Eagles don't have anything decent for now.

Tiger currently have 1,24,32,42,43,45,51, 61, 70

after that megatrade

1, 6, 10, 18, 23, 24, 32, 33,45,51, 61, 70

Can't see how Tigers are not winning this big. You can win bigger by waiting for others to blink & roll over but not happenning IMO.

If you trade separately your best case is going to be 14 + a swap of F2 & F3 or F3 & F4

You then give the 14 to Baker, so you can't do much better & Richmond get away with daylight robbery since some of you can't bear to break out your previous investment in 2 1st rounders for Barass trade driven by WA media spin.
I think you are getting a bit excited there mate

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Liam Baker - Reportedly headed west

Remove this Banner Ad

Back