Speculation Liam Baker - Reportedly headed west

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for some house cleaning.

1) Do not drag discussions or individual posts over here from other threads or boards.

Feel free to respond to those posts wherever they were posted, if you so choose.

2) Enough with the personal attacks. It’s a long season and this one may go the distance, so if you want to remain a part of the discussion, do it respectfully.

We will use thread bans and infractions if necessary.

This is why WC (and GC) need to play harder ball. Richmond are the more motivated party here. Sure, we’ve obviously been in his ear a while but Baker isn’t propelling us to finals or supercharging our rebuild, he’s just a good player to add for some stability and consistency. Richmond fans on the other hand appear to have already spent their draft picks. They are convinced they are going to rebuild in one draft. Imagine the melts if they go into the draft with 3, 24 and a bunch of late picks. They will blink.
Like that’s going to open… get the lube out as you’ll need it 🤣🤡

As much as I would love nothing more than to see West Coast get bent over dry here, the carry on from Tiggers supporters online for the last week and a half would honestly rather see the opposite now.
Damn, Richmond fans so melted they're creating solidarity between Freo and Eagles fans. Get a couple of them to Gaza I say, let's see what they can cook up?

Looks like we both agree. Why is a player outside the best 22 worth pick 14 all of a sudden? Pick in the 30s
Supporters of teams giving regular games to potatoes like Campbell Chesser have no right to troll dual premiership players.

Looks like we both agree. Why is a player outside the best 22 worth pick 14 all of a sudden? Pick in the 30s
Oh no, the fringe player is already yours. (If you can get him injury free he'll be best 22)

Supporters of teams giving regular games to potatoes like Campbell Chesser have no right to troll dual premiership players.
And here you are trolling a kid in his third season, who missed the entire first season through injury. I mean, it’s not like any other player found their footing in their fourth or fifth season, is it? Might as well cut him now and save some time.

And here you are trolling a kid in his third season, who missed the entire first season through injury. I mean, it’s not like any other player found their footing in their fourth or fifth season, is it? Might as well cut him now and save some time.
Am responding to a trolling dickhead who's trying to claim that Baker isn't best 22

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Liam Baker - Reportedly headed west

Remove this Banner Ad

Back