Speculation Liam Ryan [RFA 2026]

Remove this Banner Ad

They’ll get one for Houston but not sure they split that for Ryan as it will be around pick 7. Plenty to play out.
They're in 'win now mode', don't really see them holding onto the Houston pick if it can net them 2 best 22 players right now.

Unless they happen to win the flag, if course.

Haha, Hollands and Ginnivan look like bargains. Weird take.There are teams that over pay in a trade and there are teams that get bargains every year. A lot you won’t know for a long time

So showing that teams don't have to overpay to get a decent small forward is proving me wrong?

And I've got the weird take?

Are you watching Ryan today? He's a buy low not a premium AA quality player right now.

Why would any club want a West Coast player? Worst side in the comp by far.
GOLD...And yet they beat gc, who've never played finals despite being the club that's been given more free hits than any in the history of the afl and had THE easiest draw by far again this year....😂😂

So showing that teams don't have to overpay to get a decent small forward is proving me wrong?

And I've got the weird take?

Are you watching Ryan today? He's a buy low not a premium AA quality player right now.
Was putrid first half….. when that game was on the line….

Watch that last quarter and get back to me box score bandit.. huge difference. Imagine that injected to a top 8 team in the finals.

Was putrid first half….. when that game was on the line….

Watch that last quarter and get back to me box score bandit.. huge difference. Imagine that injected to a top 8 team in the finals.

I watched the game until I left for the Freo game so I saw enough champ. If he played well for one quarter and if teams are happy paying for a quarter game them I'm sure you'll get a premium!!!!

I watched the game until I left for the Freo game so I saw enough champ. If he played well for one quarter and if teams are happy paying for a quarter game them I'm sure you'll get a premium!!!!
Ryan’s first half was a mile better than Amiss first half this game. Is Amiss not worth a top 30 pick now ?

Ryan’s first half was a mile better than Amiss first half this game. Is Amiss not worth a top 30 pick now ?

Yep because Ryan has been a solid contributor all year :rolleyes:

It was just the first three quarters of today's game he's been average and disinterested.

Comparing him to a developing key forward that's still only 21 is not worth the oxygen spent to think about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep because Ryan has been a solid contributor all year :rolleyes:

It was just the first three quarters of today's game he's been average and disinterested.

Comparing him to a developing key forward that's still only 21 is not worth the oxygen spent to think about it.
QPmeD7.gif

Sorry for the facts champ.
haha, taking Raffies Facts while they are at the footy on Bigfooty. L

Could’ve used a but if Flyin X factor in the last quarter. Now that’s a Fact. Hopefully you watched the last quarter of the one 🚂. L

Last edited:
haha, taking Raffies Facts while they are at the footy on Bigfooty. L

Could’ve used a but if Flyin X factor in the last quarter. Now that’s a Fact. Hopefully you watched the last quarter of the one 🚂. L
Doesn't changes Ryan's value. Not sure how it does. Your comment just displays your character and class or lack there of. That's for sure.

Doesn't changes Ryan's value. Not sure how it does. Your comment just displays your character and class or lack there of.
Some would say it does but let’s agree to disagree and see how it plays out.

Throw out a ‘Champ’ comment and then cries when comments come back….. yep that also gives me enough info of your character.

Some would say it does but let’s agree to disagree and see how it plays out.

Throw out a ‘Champ’ comment and then cries when comments come back….. yep that also gives me enough info of your character.

You're the one who accused me of not watching the game and being a boxscore bandit which was just wrong. So yeah sorry that the word 'champ' cut you to the bone.

Pick 14 and below. Liam Ryan wins you games.

He's a match winner.

Difference maker between a loss Grand final and won grand final.

I don't particularly value him because I think like Sean Darcy, a lot of his injury problems are a fitness thing but I'm interested to see the value he has if traded. Like, if you showed someone the stats, you'd assume they are close to being delisted but he is obviously an impact player, similar to Bolton.

Baker might not be as flashy but has more impact consistently IMO. How much is rocking to each week valued over flashiness?

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Liam Ryan [RFA 2026]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back