Lions Finals Ticketing Information - No more Collingwood supporters seeking tickets!

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it possible to sticky the seating map to the top of each page? ZoBlitz Jivlain dlanod ?? with everyone posting their seats I keep going back over the thread to find this to see where they are sitting.:(

2023-mcg-seating-map-1024x721-jpg.1812599

Virtual tour

Regarding ticket sales/swaps: The AFL Grand Final is protected under Australian law by anti-scalping regulations, which forbid tickets to be sold at more than 10% of their face value. Offering tickets at more than this will be deleted; continuing to try to scalp tickets will result in bans.

BigFooty does not guarantee ticket sales or swaps. It is entirely at your own risk, please make sure you trust the poster in question. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Last edited:
I tried the briztoon trick of asking for cheaper tickets to get row AA and it didn’t work. Had to redo it and got put in worse seats than the QF.

Just a life lesson for us all to never trust Briztoon under any circumstances.
I’ll trust him because he gave me a code that worked for my daughter to get into the game with us, she is pumped!
Thanks briztoon

My daughter did not start work till noon today so had two of us in the queue.
Lucky as she got the best seats first go even though i got in before her.
Basically 1 row back from our usual Gabba seats

Section 423 FF
Over the moon with those seats

We are camping & dodgy internet. Had people in different locations on a group phone call.

Got our group of eight. So please we don't have to split up this year.

Joined at 9:45 said 5500 in front, secured section 440 row DD, other side of the ground to the regular season seats but they should still be great seats

That's where we were last week. Awesome seats, but long toilet lines.

Much higher than I have ever been, but I don’t care!
Just glad I am in.
427 SS

Was forced to sit in row UU for a game recently and seriously, the view is still awesome from there. That vantage point would be considered premium at the MCG.

Row 429 - stoked to get my member section. Feels real now!!

Nuney rows at the Gabba are not numerical, you’ve just been scammed. There is no row 429.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah the queue is raffled, not based on when you log on. Fair enough really. Keeps the scalpers honest and some people have jobs and can't sit on a website for hours.

I have two Ticketmaster accounts and logged into both simultaneously.

One got position 2600 or so, and the other 19,000.
yeah no complaints - prevents the need to log in hours ahead, and helps out people who are less technically capable.

Now is the best time to get your ticket. Don’t have to wait and it’ll still get you a good seat. Randomly gave me section 229 just then.

What is the back row at the Gabba - got section 424 row PP? I assume that is towards the back?

Think it goes to like WW? I’ve sat in PP before, still fine seats.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lions Finals Ticketing Information - No more Collingwood supporters seeking tickets!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back