Lions Finals Ticketing Information - No more Collingwood supporters seeking tickets!

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it possible to sticky the seating map to the top of each page? ZoBlitz Jivlain dlanod ?? with everyone posting their seats I keep going back over the thread to find this to see where they are sitting.:(

2023-mcg-seating-map-1024x721-jpg.1812599

Virtual tour

Regarding ticket sales/swaps: The AFL Grand Final is protected under Australian law by anti-scalping regulations, which forbid tickets to be sold at more than 10% of their face value. Offering tickets at more than this will be deleted; continuing to try to scalp tickets will result in bans.

BigFooty does not guarantee ticket sales or swaps. It is entirely at your own risk, please make sure you trust the poster in question. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Last edited:
Your joined bf today today get tickets. Good of you if you get tickets from us, hot you have a great time at the game.

But I hope people selling tickets here prioritize the long termers with their spare tickets.
If any long timers are around please DM, will definitely prioritise.

I'm Q29 so I wonder what the difference between them is, one must be in front of the other. What category?
I think the "S" just stands for section.
So when using the maps just put in Q29
All rows are not indicated just go to the closest

Is m29 in full sunlight? Am I going to get lit up

Until about 2pm, during pre-game entertainment etc you probably will need a hat & sunglasses. Once the game is underway you should be fine. I'm pretty sure M29 is the one I've outlined in the below still:

yes.png

I was only a kid at the time but '08 was pretty much as sunny and hot as Melbourne gets in spring.

Here's a still from the same time of the day (2:45ish):

NO.png

So yeah, slip slop slap etc but you'll be in the shade for pretty much the whole game.

SQ29, row L. The S doesn’t mean standing room, does it?
This thread should alleviate any confusion:

MCG seating

I got AI to summarise it:

A user is inquiring about the meaning of "S" in their ticket section SM3 for a Richmond AFL game at the MCG.

• The user is attending an opening game for Richmond at the MCG.
  • They purchased two seats in section SM3.
  • They are curious about what the "S" in SM3 represents on their ticket.
  • Others suggest that the "S" likely denotes the section, and it's common ticketing practice.
  • The "S" is found in the ticket summary sent by email but not on the actual ticket itself.
  • Online resources provide virtual seat views to clarify seat locations.

Amazing seats I reckon. Level one, as close to being on the wing you can get before it turns into AFL members section. About a third of the bay back from the front, level one at the G has a bit more elevation than the Gabba, so you should be able to see everything alright.

Will be in the sun though, be make sure to be prepared for that
We are M7 row N - is that also full sun? Am packing binoculars for the other end. Really selfishly hope the lions play at my end q2 and q4.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Q5 Row B Seat 15.

I got onto the interactive map and select Q5 and there's no Row B?

On SM-S906E using BigFooty.com mobile app
This'll be your vantage point, but a few rows nearer to the front. The players/ground will feel much closer from an in-person perspective. Right above the Lions cheer squad. Awesome spot.

q5.jpg

Just got an email from ticketek confirming the tickets and outlining what’s happening during the week and on gf day, it’s beginning to feel real!

We are M7 row N - is that also full sun? Am packing binoculars for the other end. Really selfishly hope the lions play at my end q2 and q4.
Yeah I think so. I’m M2 expecting it to be in the sun for most the game. There might be a point where the sun dips below the grandstand later in the day, but that whole south east side will be pretty directly into it.

Great seats though, and sounds like that’s the lions cheer squad end.

Bring the noise

Remove this Banner Ad

Lions Finals Ticketing Information - No more Collingwood supporters seeking tickets!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back