List Changes

Remove this Banner Ad

Also: do you think Sydney shafting us on the Vezpremi deal draft pick will cost us this Norwood guy?

Do you think we got shafted in the Everitt Veszpremi swap?

By the way are you talking about Paul Puopolo?

Not sure why you would think it a shame. He's had 3 years & hasn't looked like ever cementing a spot in the Williamstown Seniors, let alone playing for the Western Bulldogs.

If he was good enough he would have shown something, sometime, somewhere, sadly for him, he hasn't.

Appreciate the heads up on him & Tiller BTW. :thumbsu:

Played all year in the seniors didnt he? Also heard he was close to playing earlier this season. apparentley he told the club he wanted out!

Played all year in the seniors didnt he? Also heard he was close to playing earlier this season. apparentley he told the club he wanted out!

Yes he did play all season for Williamstown seniors and if he did tell the Dogs he wanted out then he might not have the required desire.

Update: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/afl-clubs-updated-player-lists/story-e6frf9jf-1225945367592

Boumann & Thorne gone but no mention of Tiller. Panos & Prato retained. Gilbee & Hargrave are veterans.

That's 7 additions and 8 departures.
So I guess that means we only have one pick at the draft!:confused:

I'm amused they use the term 'exchanged' instead of traded.
e.g. Justin Sherman – Exchanged with Brisbane Lions for End of 1st round compensation draft selection.

The AFL must not like the word traded. Sounds too much like a meat market!!

KM

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder why Stack (now 23yo) and Addison (now 24yo) have not been delisted.

They may think that Stack is probably a good footballer because he looks like a good footballer and Addison, he is right on the cusp of being a good footballer. But in reality both are duds and should have been dropped years ago. List cloggers.

They may think that Stack is probably a good footballer because he looks like a good footballer and Addison, he is right on the cusp of being a good footballer. But in reality both are duds and should have been dropped years ago. List cloggers.

Have a bit more of a think about it.

You need to get your eyes tested. Addison was great in the finals.

I reckon you guys have done really, really well out of trade week and father-son.

Ideal that Gilbee and Hargrave can now move onto the Vet list after Johnson and Eagleton move on.

I know he was a champion, a great leader and it's been said before, but Johnson was a hinderance to your team this year on-field.

Looking forward to how the doggies go this year.

Think they've been really smart about it with the new sides coming in and I guess a little fortunate with two great father-son prospects at once.

Killer negotiation tactics by the Dogs with Hahn.

"Hey Mitch, here's your 1 year offer for next season. I know its a hugely reduced salary. You dont have to take it if you dont want it though. We havent delisted Stevie Tiller yet, so the deadline on your offer's 5pm the day before the final list lodgement cut-off. We have an offer sheet here ready to send off to Stevie's agent at 5:01pm so just let us know either way."

Another player who has been lucky to survive this long is J. Mulligan who after 3 years at the club still looks lightyears away from being a senior player. Seen him live a few times and very unimpressed. Anybody see any value in retaining him or next to go?

Another player who has been lucky to survive this long is J. Mulligan who after 3 years at the club still looks lightyears away from being a senior player. Seen him live a few times and very unimpressed. Anybody see any value in retaining him or next to go?
Both Mulligan & Markovic are going nowhere. They are both contracted for next season & we cannot afford to pay them out. Salary Cap is tight enough as it is.

We had the option to keep him as a 3rd year rookie however, we instead promoted him to the senior list and gave him a 2 year deal. Based on his form last season that was a very speculative decision.

We can basically say the same about Thorne (de-listed) and Markovic.
We can't afford many more misses.

I agree both Marokovic and Mulligan look unlikely to make it to the next level. But you never know. Both actually have attributes required for a swingman ruck option. Both seem to handle the ruck ok it's just their work as defenders that's the issue. It's a shame with Marko that he lacks a yard in pace, because he's such a good mark.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Changes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back