List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

The problem is convincing established players to relocate and live in Adelaide where both SA teams tend to focus on ex-pats.
Where you are crazy if you go chips all in each year.

Something from left field, I reckon Isaac Cummings is gettable where GWS have salary cap issues (at the end of this year) and being from Broken Hill, he would have local knowledge and appreciate the virtues of living in SA.
Flanker?

It’s a foregone conclusion to them that Luko goes by free agency, so might as well get pre-agency compo and salary cap space back

1. Is it a foregone conclusion he leaves in free agency?

He’s had chances to leave before

(I think he might leave, but I also see nothing saying he’s 100% gone)

2. If gcs want to trade him so to get more value than free agency, considering they’re an absolute monty to get band 1 doesn’t that mean they’ll be looking for a ridiculous high price for him like 2 good first rounders?

Family of crow supporters (port haters) and they have been into him for quite a while..

Not appealing for sure but as a port man, regardless of how s**t we were I’d want to be traded to port.
Port have also been into him for awhile. Also close friend to Connor Rozee. Not way is a definite to either club but Port has as much of a chance as the Crom.

I'm only interested in going all-in if Hinkley is history.

But if he was, I'd love to see Cumming or Perryman here as a FA 2024.

Then I would package together Sinn, First Round Pick and Wines and whatever else it would take to get Phillipou and Wanganeen-Milera to get Wines salary off the books in 2025. Then 2026 Lukocious Free Agency.

Donuts is long gone and our list is cherry ripe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Left field thought, what is Tim English’s ability as a forward?? Could he play as a key forward (he’s reasonably mobile) and be second ruck?
From memory Tim payed as flanker/wing in juniors before growing 12-18 inches over a couple of years.
Getting the all Australian ruckman and playing him as a forward. Consider that for a moment.

Left field thought, what is Tim English’s ability as a forward?? Could he play as a key forward (he’s reasonably mobile) and be second ruck?
From memory Tim payed as flanker/wing in juniors before growing 12-18 inches over a couple of years.
Assume English is playing as second ruck behind Gawn or Marshall. Quite a trade period.

Norf fans want to chase Lord, atleast they will have capital if it happens 🤣

Lets be honest though, no one of worth is going there.

The same North fans who think Wardlaw is going to be better than JHF?

Make them pay through the nose for ripping us off in the JHF deal!

The same North fans who think Wardlaw is going to be better than JHF?

Make them pay through the nose for ripping us off in the JHF deal!
Wardlaw is pretty good. Hes not JHF but he will be solid.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back