List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know which SEN host (Bickley, Menzel, name your crowie), but the first reply cracked me up - Early second rounder gets it done.
Isn't it the Cats/Swans Menzel who's on SEN?

I know people who know Troy Menzel and he's not somebody who you'd want working at a professional organisation.

Isn't it the Cats/Swans Menzel who's on SEN?

I know people who know Troy Menzel and he's not somebody who you'd want working at a professional organisation.

Honestly beats me, I figure if they didn't play for them, they still support them.

Heard from someone extremely close to the club today Butters and Houston are going no where.
Just pure VIC B.S

I'm sure you trust your source, but if their source is from the club, then it's not worth the pixels used to type it.

Cripps indicated the club is interested in getting back in the first round this year, which makes sense given the quality of the draft.

Wouldn't totally surprise me if some pieces get moved, specifically in area of the field like half-back where we have an abundance of players.

Further highlights why it was such a dopey move to trade out the first rounder for Esava and change. What an atrocious trade that was.

Yeah selling 1sts low then paying high is totally a great list management idea.

seems like a good draft to have picks in. Getting into the 1st round tho is a bit silly. That would require us moving gun players.

Seems to be talk this is a deep-ish draft, I think it would be easier and smarter to trade into an area of the draft where the cost to reward is more beneficial.

We’ve got a 2nd and a 3rd rounder , imo we’re better trying to massage those just a smidge up the order.

seems like a good draft to have picks in. Getting into the 1st round tho is a bit silly. That would require us moving gun players.

Seems to be talk this is a deep-ish draft, I think it would be easier and smarter to trade into an area of the draft where the cost to reward is more beneficial.

We’ve got a 2nd and a 3rd rounder , imo we’re better trying to massage those just a smidge up the order.

At least our second and third round picks could improve before our very eyes as the season unfolds.

Then to avoid those bids ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys sorry for the intrusion .. just wondering where you think the first rounder that you so graciously gave to freo last year will end up ?
I've got us coming 12th. 7th at best.

I would like to see us trade 2025 second into this draft but the first round pick is strictly off limits.

Getting Ratagolea is a disaster in every aspect but what do you expect this has Hinkley's fingerprints all over it. Anybody that we could get a first round pick for imo are all required players.

Lord and Sinn for me are not untouchable but I just don't think we could get enough to make the move work.

I would like to see us trade 2025 second into this draft but the first round pick is strictly off limits.

Getting Ratagolea is a disaster in every aspect but what do you expect this has Hinkley's fingerprints all over it. Anybody that we could get a first round pick for imo are all required players.

Lord and Sinn for me are not untouchable but I just don't think we could get enough to make the move work.
If trading for next 2 years is allowed, I'd would bring in 2025 2nd rounder and 2026 2nd rounder or 3rd rounder into this draft.

But have to keep 1st round picks at all costs across both years. This is a draft where I would rack up 2nd and 3rd round picks as much as possible by trading average players. The likes of DBJ, Farrell, Burton, Soldo, Rat (those 2 would never happen but if we were ruthless then we'd realise thats the right thing to do). If they are planning on keeping Esava and playing him up forward then have to debate Lord's place in the team and whether he's expendable.

If we get the last pick in the draft for Clurey and McEntee, I'd take it too.

likes of DBJ, Farrell, Burton,
Farrell probably the only one with some value of that lot, but I'd prefer to keep him.

If we can get anything remotely useful for Burton, surely they'll convince him to move. With Evans coming out of nowhere and Bergman settling as a medium defender, his spot is gone.

Is there any scenario moving forward where Ivan Soldo gets traded back to Victoria at years end. I’m just spitballing but with his gf heading oversees rather than staying I. Adelaide and with Sweet holding his own and Dante developing could a club come for him.

Is there any scenario moving forward where Ivan Soldo gets traded back to Victoria at years end. I’m just spitballing but with his gf heading oversees rather than staying I. Adelaide and with Sweet holding his own and Dante developing could a club come for him.

Melbourne rucked van Rooyen and Petty on the weekend. They don't appear to have anything behind Gawn now.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back