List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Understand Kysaiah Pickett told Melbourne officials if he is to be traded, his preference is WA & not SA. This places West Coast, where cousin Liam Ryan is a premiership player, at the front of the queue.

Yes, this happened with the Jack Bowes deal. As long as the player agrees, there isnt an issue.

Then you think that if Suns free up salary space because of it and are fine with a "lesser" trade pick that Lukosius would be perfectly fine to redraft contract to extend and spread the money because he's now back in SA etc... I mean, yeah 2 million over 2 years is bloody good but I'd hope he'd say go for it, if it's reshaped to 2 million over 4 years instead.

Wait a minute ..... do you both have the same source :)

They're actually each other's source :p

Blaming Spider-Man GIF

Those two words, Lukosius and millions should never be in the same sentence.
I feel the media have been irresponsible reporting this. He’s not a million dollar player, his deal has just been backended, and Gold Coast now want out. While he’s being overpaid, it’s not as crazy as the media are making out

Last edited:
Crows posters saying they wouldnt trade Rachele for Pickett. I would be snapping arms off for that trade if I was them.
Their preference is to have players in their squad who hurt opposition with words rather than physically. Standards within the playing group prefer players who don't hurt physically or verbally.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crows posters saying they wouldnt trade Rachele for Pickett. I would be snapping arms off for that trade if I was them.

Was someone asking them?

Kosi has most family here in SA and also wants to play along side SPP and Rioli.
Watch SPP take him under his wing
He would be be able to rotate through the midfield
I did notice him a fair bit in the midfield vs us, but that's not what we need. We need to improve our forward line.

He wants out and home sickness is a good excuse given the place is exploding

Don't rule him out yet. Melbourne would love to deal with West Coast over Port but doesn't mean he wasn't to be go there.
surely he would choose us, imagine going to west coast, no coach, no hope and reid ready to leave as soon as he can and winning 5 games a year.. how exciting

get it done crippa, move his family to SA if ya have too..

Look, these are the people who have a thread that essentially details which cliffs they are going to jump off if Port win the Premiership this year, so it indicates the type of people they are.

Draft board seems to think off loading Oliver is going to put the dumpster fire that is Melbourne out.

This is the bit where the Crows hand over first round picks for Oliver.

Imagine Melbourne comes to you as a club now, with 3 players either leaving or keen to leave and offers up Oliver, surely you see through the bullshit and steer clear.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back