List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Jackson is contracted for 2025. Doubt they'd be able to delist then re-rookie, but maybe anything is possible.
Happens all the time, it is why you re-rookie, rather than just waste money on someone not on your list. Clurey is also contracted for 2025.

So I would delist and rookie both, we're already paying for them so I don't reckon we'll waste the soft cap getting rid of them. Keep Clurey as backup and give Jackson 1 more year to see what he can do.

Last edited:

Any reason why any of these potential younger delistees can't be employed by the club, say waterboys, etc, for a bit of cash, play in the ammos and then get selected for the magoos as top up players?
All players delisted by AFL teams automatically fall back to being registered to their original SANFL club. So I don't believe there is any way we can just keep them. ie. James Tsitas was delisted by GC. He automatically becomes a Sturt player again, and if another SANFL club wants him, they need to pay a transfer fee and everything to Sturt.

There might've been a rule change around that recently to allow us to keep them, I seem to recall something, but in the absence of that the above applies.

Happens all the time, it is why you re-rookie. Clurey is also contracted for 2025.

So I would delist and rookie both, we're already paying for them so I don't reckon we'll waste the soft cap getting rid of them. Keep Clurey as backup and give Jackson 1 more year to see what he can do.
I'd also like Clurey as a backup (with McKenzie now retired), but keep an eye on Clurey possibly going to West Coast.

Perryman grew up a massive pies fan, I doubt we get him now, and due to Collingwood offer potentially being better.

You are correct. As of a few minutes ago, Port don't expect to get Perryman.

Collingwood coming home faster than Lonhro in the 04 Australia Cup.

[emoji6]" data-quote="Chewy[emoji6]" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
You are correct. As of a few minutes ago, Port don't expect to get Perryman.

Collingwood coming home faster than Lonhro in the [emoji[emoji6][emoji6]] Australia Cup.

Then why doesn’t he nominate his club of choice ?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Perryman grew up a massive pies fan, I doubt we get him now, and due to Collingwood offer potentially being better.

Seriously if they are offering a longer contract at more $, then let him go there. We're not talking Wayne Carey here.

We can develop a hard-nosed small defender ourselves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back