List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Lord is an interesting one. Has some mongrel, had an amazing finals campaign but terrible 2024. His kicking has never been good and not super quick or fit. Can’t chop out in the ruck. All that being said, he could turn it on in 2025 with some consistent games and a good run at it.

I’m still for trading him though. If there is a good offer, I’m talking late first rounder territory, then we are better to cash in now rather than watch as he struggles next year and his value plummets to a bag of chips. Ie take the Hartlett, Butcher, Lobbe trades!
Its funny, I like to think I have a pretty good eye for decent players because I've played with and against some excellent players plus spotted players early.

Lord I can't get a read on at all. I have no idea whether he'll make it. My money is on No at the moment but you never know.

Lord is an interesting one. Has some mongrel, had an amazing finals campaign but terrible 2024. His kicking has never been good and not super quick or fit. Can’t chop out in the ruck. All that being said, he could turn it on in 2025 with some consistent games and a good run at it.

I’m still for trading him though. If there is a good offer, I’m talking late first rounder territory, then we are better to cash in now rather than watch as he struggles next year and his value plummets to a bag of chips. Ie take the Hartlett, Butcher, Lobbe trades!
Never worth a first round.

I have an eye for talent, and I have a good feeling if lord has a massive injury free pre-season he can break out like George did this year

My forward line for the next 8 years is Luko, George and lord with quality smalls around them

I have an eye for talent, and I have a good feeling if lord has a massive injury free pre-season he can break out like George did this year

My forward line for the next 8 years is Luko, George and lord with quality smalls around them
Personally I dont think Lord has it. Happy to be proven wrong, but i have no confidence he will make the grade.

I’m not seeing it with Lord at all, people thought Dixon was bad this year, lord was diabolical.

And his finals series last year was massively overrated, he got on the end of a few in a horror show against Brisbane. Similarly to butcher against the dogs in 2012, but in a closer game when we needed him against the giants he was nowhere to be seen. I still think finlayson should’ve started instead of him.

I’m still clinging to this rare hope that Marshall might not be done.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Jury is still out on Lord. Still kinda iffy about his goal kicking. He has a tendency to always kick it to the right point post whenever he lines up for goal thereabouts on the left forward pocket.

Jury is still out on Lord. Still kinda iffy about his goal kicking. He has a tendency to always kick it to the right point post whenever he lines up for goal thereabouts on the left forward pocket.
This is my major worry. We don't teach goal kicking at Port. If anything our training has proved that we make it worse for players. So if you don't come in with a decent technique to start with then you're no chance at Port. He has a poor technique and unless he invests in himself and takes private lessons from Schulz in the offseason, I don't see him blossoming with us. Hope I'm wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back