List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

In what way could Geelong afford his attitude?
I suspect that if he went to Geelong, he would pull it all together for the first year or the first 6 months and everyone will say Melbourne were nuts to let him go and then all the issues (whatever they are) which are clearly impacting his performance would reappear.

Having a bunch of players at Geelong who all like to party will be easy to sweep under the rug, and could quite easily turn into Melbourne part Deux. Or WCE circa 2007.

Titan implosion imminent. Oceangate Geelong style.

Pop Corn GIF by WWE

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Call me crazy but I think Kamdyn McIntosh could be a good get as a FA from Richmond..

Could be a good stop gap if we lose Houston

Could also play on the wing

Only 30 and every game I watched of Richmond he always performs well

Call me crazy but I think Kamdyn McIntosh could be a good get as a FA from Richmond..

Could be a good stop gap if we lose Houston

Could also play on the wing

Only 30 and every game I watched of Richmond he always performs well

This bloke, in my opinion, has been the luckiest man in football for several seasons. Do not rate him at all yet has aways seemed to get a game even during Richmond's better years. Would make a decent SANFL captain but would be upset if he made the AFL 22.

This bloke, in my opinion, has been the luckiest man in football for several seasons. Do not rate him at all yet has aways seemed to get a game even during Richmond's better years. Would make a decent SANFL captain but would be upset if he made the AFL 22.

I think he's always been a really solid role player, Exceptional at nothing but good at everything

I think he's always been a really solid role player, Exceptional at nothing but good at everything

I suspect one of his best assets is his fitness. Always finds space and because he's not much of a threat, rarely anyone making him accountable. No club will pick him up is my bet.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back