List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Cumming
ANB
Peatling

All to the crows

Mostly meh players but would’ve liked at least one of these as a 12-20th best player on the list type.
Peatling isn't the A grader they were after in their midfield, but Cumming probably allows them to keep Dawson permanently in the middle. ANB and Peatling are solid cogs. No superstars but they all improve them in 2025. Add Draper if they take him and it's a decent off-season.

ANB is a very good footballer. He's just also quite old. He doesn't fit their list profile, but does fit a coach on the edge trying to win for the now.

Cumming and Pearling probably add depth, not sure the Crows need that though. Their list has ok depth already. It's just more loading up on the fringe players for them. Doesn't really make sense, but hey they'll give a SANFL flag a shake again.

Good on them though, they've secured some solid depth. Probably improved a couple of the lesser list spots. It's really only Cumming that's the boost though as the others obviously cost picks. Us missing out on Perryman and Cumming given our critical depth is more of an impact to us, than the reverse of picking these players up will be to the Crows.

All of a sudden Crows are a "destination club" whereas Port continuously accepts average list cloggers.
That's because I'd imagine they've got a lot of money to throw around.

Can you name a single person on their list outside of Dawson and Rankine that they've brought in over the last 5 years that's would demand big coin?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are B tier depth players most likely on A tier money.

I'm not sure Luko will be great for us, but there is no doubt in my mind he is a much, much more desirable acquisition than the players the Crows are bringing in.

They think they are a destination club...lol

Riley Garcia looks like the Mexican McEntee

Hard to get overly excited by his highlights
Not quite.

IMG_8785.jpeg
IMG_8786.jpeg

Don't mind Garcia. Better player than most of the forward line we played throughout the finals series.

Garcia is merely a backup option if Joe Richards decides to stay at Collingwood.

Contrary to media reports, my understanding is that the Richards offer from Port is a 3 year deal.

There's a fair few deals to get done this period:
  • Houston
  • Soldo
  • Lukosius
  • Richards? (TBD)

Should be an interesting Portnight.

Garcia is merely a backup option if Joe Richards decides to stay at Collingwood.

Contrary to media reports, my understanding is that the Richards offer from Port is a 3 year deal.

There's a fair few deals to get done this period:
  • Houston
  • Soldo
  • Lukosius
  • Richards? (TBD)

Should be an interesting Portnight.
Clurey to West Coast maybe as well.

Clurey to West Coast maybe as well.

Shit, yeah totally forgot about that one. That's been on the cards for around 2 months I reckon. Won't be surprised if that happens, given that Ratugolea will likely be depth only next year so Cluz really doesn't have a path to senior games bar multiple injuries to KPDs.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back