List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol the Suns pick 12 now 13 as Saints are gifted a first round pick by the AFL.

We better be telling Carlton we want 11 (plus next year's first)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly don’t see why Collingwood are getting involved

They have no first round draft pick this year, meaning to get Pick 13 they would have to give their future first. Port have described Carlton’s offer of 13 and owies delusional, so idk why Collingwood thinking getting pick 13 gets them closer to Houston.

Unless they trade someone else to get another first rounder they don’t have any chance

Curtis Taylor delisted from Roos, always looked like a lively mid forward type to me. Free get?

Im pumped to get richards

he would have played every game if the pies did not already have mccreary,elliot,shultz and hill.

hes a genuine crumbing small, unklike the 3 spuds
Also reckon with the new SANFL concessions we pick up a goal kicking small forward as one of our selections and if we need them mid season elevate them to the AFL list

Curtis Taylor delisted from Roos, always looked like a lively mid forward type to me. Free get?
Weren't their North fans telling us he was better than JHF?

Or was that Paul Curtis?

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Good analysis. I think Garcia is what we were hoping mcentee would become but hasn’t. Not sure if either of them really move the needle for us though.
Garcia's role is much more Mead/Narkle than McEntee. At least it was at the Dogs.

I think we can fit both in pretty easily. We played Dixon, Mead, Narkle and Evans in the prelim. Replace with Luko, SPP, Garcia and Richards. That's four upgrades.

I find it amazing, that in a year where the draft is seen as very strong, we're sitting here with the sort of trades being talked about that we have:

Rioli for Pick 6 + more. Are you friggin kidding me. Are the media Tiger's fans trying to pump this up. Rioli would be worth a late first rounder at absolute best. How does 6 even come into consideration. Surely that was just some pipe dream talk from Richmond when they heard he wanted to go there.

Noble for Pick 12. I mean WTF, the guy couldn't get a game half way through the year. He's a fringe half back flanker. He aint changing games or the fortunes of GC. In what way is he worth anymore than maybe a late 2nd to 3rd round pick.

I feel like I'm taking looney pills!

When the Vic clubs are trading it is as if their players are dripping in gold. Meanwhile Dan Houston for 2x mid 1sts is being seen as unrealistic? Far out.
This will continue to happen whilst we have more Vic clubs than everyone else put together. Gold Coast may make Ken's Port teams look like peak Michael Jordan Bulls, as they at least make finals (sometimes) and Tasmania is going to gut the draft, but that gets us tantalisingly close to equal numbers.

St. Kilda, Melbourne (after a brief respite) and North remain shitshows with few supporters, there's always the hope with 19 teams making a team not playing every week that the next inevitable bailout request is baulked at, so it can go back to all teams playing. That happens and the dial on Vic vs. non-Vic fairness in everything, including perceived trade values finally begins to shift.

Port - Give Soldo, Houston, 54 Get - Lukocious, Richards, pick 12, coll future 1st
Coll - Give Richards, Noble, Future 1st, pick 33, 48. Get - Houston
GC - Give pick 12, Lukocious. Get - Noble, pick 33,48 and a future 2nd
Saints - give future 2nd. Get Soldo, pick 54

Port - Give Soldo, Houston, 54 Get - Lukocious, Richards, pick 12, coll future 1st
Coll - Give Richards, Noble, Future 1st, pick 33, 48. Get - Houston
GC - Give pick 12, Lukocious. Get - Noble, pick 33,48 and a future 2nd
Saints - give future 2nd. Get Soldo, pick 54
That Collingwood future first probably ends up being 18

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back