List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd want 7 & 8 for Houston alone.
You can want it all you like but we wouldn't get it in a million years. That's more than the likes of Dangerfield and Jeremy Cameron were traded for.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And this is why trading isn't done on BigFaulkner.
You can want it all you like but we wouldn't get it in a million years. That's more than the likes of Dangerfield and Jeremy Cameron were traded for.
Melbourne were offering 2 firsts, this years and next years.
They've set his value. Why should we accept significantly less than that?

Melbourne were offering 2 firsts, this years and next years.
They've set his value. Why should we accept significantly less than that?
That was before Melbourne fell off wasn’t it? When it all went wrong Houston already backflipped on them.

IMO, 6 and 22 is better than Blues 12 and ‘25 1st.

That was before Melbourne fell off wasn’t it? When it all went wrong Houston already backflipped on them.

I think we need to take a LT view on this one too, I dont think next year's draft (especially at the pointy end) is that bad at all. In fact, I think we'll get to a point where this time next year people will be talking about how the pointy end of 2025 draft is better than this years. The question for me is whether 2025 draft is deep enough. A pick 25 in next year's draft imo wont be as highly valued as it is in this year's draft.

If we get 12 and 2025 1st, I am happy with that. Gives us 2 firsts next year and a potential chance at Dyson Sharp.

12 this year still gets us a good talent. Tauru and Hotton would be the first 2 I consider there.

The key thing here is that we dont do any deal for Houston until the Lukosius deal is done, and I'd be putting the F2 on the table for Luko and then leaving it there till the last hour of the trade period. I think Suns will bite especially given that they need picks for next year and also the salary cap space.

It was, I believe Houston has now lost interest in Melbourne.

However, if Melbourne were willing to offer two firsts, it’s far from ridiculous to suggest which ever VIC club he goes to also have to give up to firsts.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back