List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

GWS getting 16 and 21 for perryman and cumming. Lol.

At this stage list managers would have to start planning how to rip off this dud system.

Basically make sure you sign up and extend those elite players (butters for example) past free agency but time your 2nd / 3rd tier players to come out of contract as free agents and profit

Gee there is a lot of love for Richard’s from Pies supporters. Also a fair degree of understanding, recognising he needs more opportunities. Wonder if it’s his potential, back story or existing performance that makes him so universally loved at Collingwood? Maybe all three?
Desperately hope we land him.

GWS getting 16 and 21 for perryman and cumming. Lol.

At this stage list managers would have to start planning how to rip off this dud system.

Basically make sure you sign up and extend those elite players (butters for example) past free agency but time your 2nd / 3rd tier players to come out of contract as free agents and profit

Everything involving draft, trade, free agency, salary cap, etc, eventually gets rorted. The AFL need to be on top of it and close the loopholes but they're constantly asleep at the wheel and in this case actively enable it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee there is a lot of love for Richard’s from Pies supporters. Also a fair degree of understanding, recognising he needs more opportunities. Wonder if it’s his potential, back story or existing performance that makes him so universally loved at Collingwood? Maybe all three?
Desperately hope we land him.
You would think if was staying he would have announced it last.

[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji6][emoji[emoji6]]" data-quote="MALTSY" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
I’d be happy with a haul of:
Richards
Luko
Smilie
Gerryn
R.Burgoyne
Montgomery
Project tall defender

See ya:
Evans
McEntee
McCallum
Houston
Dixon
Clurey
Soldo

Francou ?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It will be interesting who, if anyone, Brisbane can shake loose in their search for a key forward. They’ve got pick 20 and a future first they need to move but also a mass of points to accumulate.

Wouldn’t be the worst thing if they came for Ollie Lord.

Lord, Soldo (via 3rd party), whatever 2nd and 3rd round picks we can amass for pick 20 and a future first.

Then tell Carlton and Collingwood to eat a bag of dicks.

Pick No.1 down to 2

via Cal Twomey, Richmond are expected to take either Finn O'Sullivan or Sam Lalor with the No.1 pick. For me personally, think they take Finn.

Pick No.1 down to 2

via Cal Twomey, Richmond are expected to take either Finn O'Sullivan or Sam Lalor with the No.1 pick. For me personally, think they take Finn.
Why wouldn't they take Ashcroft? Knowing either it will force Brisbane to give up more than they expected or they get a generational player... that in a few years could turn into multiple first round picks if he wants back to Brisbane.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back