List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Francou ?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I’ve had 2 people from north tell me he’d be the one they would pick from all our rookies. If he’d started the year like he finished it he would go mid draft.
Wouldn’t be letting him pass.

]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]" data-quote="powermacs" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
I’ve had people from north tell me he’d be the one they would pick from all our rookies. If he’d started the year like he finished it he would go mid draft.

And from what I’ve heard, he’s a big bodied mid. I thought maybe a Wines replacement when he retires ?

I’ve had 2 people from north tell me he’d be the one they would pick from all our rookies. If he’d started the year like he finished it he would go mid draft.
If I was going based on pure upside, would go Barrett and Francou in the ND and the other 2 in the Rookie.

But understand Francou's top form has had limited exposure so his consistency can be questioned. Fills a need too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

[emoji[emoji6]]" data-quote="Acemanjam" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
If it's the [emoji6]s one on South's channel then I think I found it. He looks great, had some good moments in one of the SA games earlier this year too.

That’s the one.

How do we get barett?

Can we match a bid for him? and does it have to fall outside the top 40?
We can match a bid anywhere for him, likely the bid will come after pick 40.
100%

Barrett has a solid body, could play straight off the bat.
Not even kidding when I say I'd start him ahead of Evans, McEntee, Narkle and Mead next season. His tackling pressure is one of the best, if not the best, in this draft. Him and SPP next year would create a manic pressure forward line. Shame we won't be using it to our advantage with the high bomb entries

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back